Red Dead Redemption 2 version 1.19 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Red Dead Redemption 2 update 1.19 patch notes, the new update added the quality of life improvements to the game. Apart from this, Red Dead Online update 1.19 also includes stability and performance improvements.
This week in Red Dead Online complete 5 Daily Challenges and receive a Treasure Map, plus Moonshiners will receive a 50% Role XP Boost on all Moonshiner Sell, Story and Bootlegger Missions.
Previously, the last update was released with gameplay changes and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while trying to play the game online. The new Red Dead Redemption 2 version 1.19 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Red Dead Redemption 2 update 1.19 patch notes
Red Dead Online
EARN A TREASURE MAP
Complete 5 Daily Challenges this week and receive a Treasure Map as a reward for your diligence and determination. You can pick up your Treasure Map from the Camp Lockbox or Post Office within 48 hours of completing the Daily Challenges.
RECEIVE A 50% ROLE XP BOOST
Moonshiners will receive a 50% Role XP Boost on all Moonshiner Sell, Story and Bootlegger Missions, which they can access by talking to Maggie and Marcel in their Moonshine Shack.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during loading screens when launching the game or switching between Story Mode and Red Dead Online
- Fixed several random crashes that occurred during gameplay in Story Mode and Red Dead Online
- Improvements to issue with endless loading screens when performing some actions in Red Dead Online such as switching between game modes and sessions
- Improvements to issues seen when pitching camps through the Player menu, resulting in a flashing prompts and an incorrect “Cripps has packed up your camp” alert
- Fixed several networking issues that should reduce the chance of player camps being packed up during dynamic session switching in Red Dead Online
- Improvements to an issue that caused pitched camps in Red Dead Online to not spawn correctly when approaching the marked blip on the Radar / Map
- Fixed issues with player horses and riders being kicked off while in Posses
- Fixed an issue that caused player horses to be frozen in place and unable to move when other players are nearby in a Red Dead Online session
- Fixed several issues with some player horse visual attributes such as cleanliness not being correct after dismissing and re-summoning in a Red Dead Online session
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Network improvements
- Added stability improvements.
- Various under the hood fixes
Red Dead Redemption 2 update 1.19 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.