A new Red Dead Redemption 2 (RDR2) update 1.10 released for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the Red Dead Redemption 2 version 1.10 patch notes, the latest update contains gameplay changes and various bug fixes. Apart from this, Red Dead Redemption 2 (RDR2) patch 1.10 also includes stability and performance improvements.
The last major update was released with the new cooperative story missions, Free Roam activities, the addition of Poker and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s RDR2 update 1.10 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Red Dead Redemption 2 (RDR2) Update 1.10 Patch Notes (Updating..)
Red Dead Online
- Added the Wild Animal Kills Challenge – Prove your status as a big game hunter and accept an invite to this new Free Roam Event As the challenge unfolds, prized and dangerous predators like wolves, cougars and bears emerge – take them down for bonus points. Points are awarded based on the size of the animal, with small animals worth one point, medium size worth two, and large animals worth three. As the challenge unfolds, prized and especially dangerous predators like wolves, cougars and bears will emerge… take them down for bonus points.
- Head For The Hills – A new Showdown Mode where players take turns making a last-ditch run across no-man’s-land to their safe house, while opponents have only one objective: to hunt you down. Stake out the high ground, hide in the shadows or stalk your enemies out in the open, but don’t let them get to safety. We will also add two more new Showdown Modes over the next two weeks – stay tuned for details on Public Enemyand Sport of Kings coming in the weeks ahead.
Wheeler, Rawson and Co’s latest clothing updates this week include the Flora Corseted Chemise and Paddon Shirt tops – along with limited supply of the Plaid Cap, Racoon Hatand Shaffer Chaps. You can also now feign outrage with the new How Dare You emote.
2-Sep Verification Bonus
This week, we’re also awarding the unique and exclusive tint of the Racoon Hat pictured above to anyone who has 2-Step Verification on their Social Club account, including those who enable it this week (who’ll also receive 10 Gold Bars for Red Dead Online and GTA$500,000 in GTA Online).
To switch on 2-Step Verification for your Social Club account, go to https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/settings/mfa
- Added fixes for exploits with Red Dead Redemption 2 version 1.10.
- Fixed crashing issues players facing after the last update.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- RDR2 update 1.10 has fixed few glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
Red Dead Redemption 2 update 1.10 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.