Red Dead Online update 1.22 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official RDR2 patch notes, the latest update resolve issues related to connection problems, low animal spawns, and others. Apart from this, Red Dead Online version 1.22 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a major update was released with a new Frontier Pursuit, a new Outlaw Pass, tons of community-requested features and fixes, and much more. Recently, a minor update 1.21 was released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while trying to play the game Red Dead Online. RDR2 version 1.22 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Red Dead Online update 1.22 patch notes?
- Fixed connection problems
- Addressed low animal spawn counts
- Fixed an issue where players facing difficulty pitching Camps
- Fixed a bug where players facing difficulty entering Moonshine shacks.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Added Red Dead Online network connection improvements
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor fixes
Download free RDR2 update 1.22 on PS4 and Xbox One.