Rec Room update 3.94 is available to download on PS4, Xbox, and PC. According to the official Rec Room 3.94 patch notes, the latest update added a new feature (Feed) to the game. In addition, Rec Room version 3.94 also includes various improvements and fixes.
Previously, a big title update was released that added new Social interactions for VR as well as VR Touch UI Interaction improvements. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Read more details below.
Rec Room Patch 3.94 Notes – June 1, 2022
Introducing the Feed
Some of you will start to notice a new feature we are calling the Feed. The Feed pulls in Share Cam images, similar to Rec.Net, directly into the Mobile Home (our mobile login screen). This provides a fun and convenient way for players to see what is happening within Rec Room. You can easily find new and exciting rooms and enter them directly from the Feed with the “Go to room” button. Check it out and let us know what you think!
General Improvements and Bug Fixes
- The Measure Height menu will now work properly when activated from Settings. Go go Gadget… wingspan estimator!
- Fixed a bug where non-purchasable avatar items were missing from the outfit page. Sorry to startle those with lots of hard-to-obtain things!
- Fixed a helmet hair bug where older saved outfits would display hair incorrectly. Or maybe correctly? Less incorrectly? In any case, we hope you’re enjoying your physically impossible hair!
- The Free Gift Button flow has been revamped with the new UI system.
- Fixed some text formatting issues on the event creation submenu.
Download free Rec Room update 3.94 on PlayStation 4 and PC.