Ready or Not Adam update is available on PC (Steam). According to the official Ready or Not game patch notes, the latest hotfix addressed grenade launcher related issues and other bugs.
Previously, a major Adam update added fivenew levels,fournew weapons, new AI behaviors, andMUCH more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Ready or Not patch will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Ready or Not Patch Notes – December 15, 2022
- (Temporary change) Grenade launcher projectile detonations will now not affect the user
- Fix grenade launcher projectiles killing the user
- Fix rare instance ‘unauthorized force’ penalty being given when civilians (like daniela voll) has injured a SWAT officer
- Fix ‘unauthorized force’ penalty being given when using CS Gas on civilians
- Increased Hard Cover and Suppression combat move bias for Club and Hospital suspects
- Increased suicide chance to 35% on Club and Hospital
- Tweak Amos Voll/Brixley suicide
- Fix suicide not behaving consistently
- Lowered surrender bias of Club Shooters
- Fix AI not sight sensing the player when high up on separate floors (especially on valley)
- Fix suspects exiting surrender when next to swat
- Fix SWAT in some instances not following you, requiring a repeat of the ‘Fall In’ command (especially on hospital)
- Fix civilians in some instances automatically surrendering with no SWAT around them
- Fix club doors having gaps in between allowing AI to see through them
- Fix incorrect female voice given to a male civilian
- Fix SWAT unable to navigate on stairs leading down to the first floor
Download free Ready or Not update on PC (Steam).