A new RDR2 update 1.22 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to RDR2 1.22 patch notes, the latest update resolve issues related to connection problems, low animal spawns, and others. Apart from this, RDR2 version 1.22 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added a new Frontier Pursuit, a new Outlaw Pass, tons of community-requested features, and fixes. Recently, a minor update 1.21 was released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while trying to play the game Red Dead Online. RDR2 1.22 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new today’s in RDR2 update 1.22?
- Addressed Red Dead Online connection issues.
- Fixed issues related to low animal spawn counts
- Players facing difficulty pitching Camps are now addressed with this update.
- Fixed a bug where players facing difficulty entering Moonshine shacks.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor under the hood fixes
Download free RDR2 update 1.22 on PS4 and Xbox One.