RDR2 update 1.23 patch notes released for PS4, Xbox One and PC players. According to RDR2 Online 1.23 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes. Apart from this, RDR2 1.23 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a major update added a new Frontier Pursuit, a new Outlaw Pass, tons of community-requested features and fixes, and much more. Recently, a minor update 1.21 and update 1.22 was released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while trying to play the game Red Dead Online. RDR2 Online 1.23 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s RDR2 1.23? (Updated)
- General security fixes
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being able to buy the Horned Variant Bow with Gold despite already owning it
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable to enter Single Player or Multiplayer gameplay after a crash on PC
- Fixed an issue that resulted in abrupt changes to the time of day on PC
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Added Red Dead Online network connection improvements
- Other minor fixes
Previously, the following changes were added to the game
- Addressed low animal spawn counts
- Fixed a bug where players facing difficulty pitching Camps
- Fixed a bug where players facing difficulty entering Moonshine shacks.
Download free RDR2 update 1.23 on PS4 and Xbox One.