RDR2 update 1.22 patch notes released for PS4 players. According to the official Red Dead Online update 1.22 patch notes, the latest update added major bugs fixes and changes. Apart from this, RDR2 version 1.22 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a major update was released with a new Frontier Pursuit, a new Outlaw Pass, tons of community-requested features and fixes, and much more. Recently, a minor update 1.21 was released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while trying to play the game Red Dead Online. RDR2 1.22 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in RDR2 update 1.22?
- Fixed connection problems
- Addressed low animal spawn counts
- Fixed an issue where players facing difficulty pitching Camps
- Fixed a bug where players facing difficulty entering Moonshine shacks.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Added Red Dead Online network connection improvements
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor under the hood fixes
Download free Red Dead Online update 1.22 on PS4 and Xbox One.