RBI 18 Baseball Update 1.04 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official RBI 18 Baseball 1.04 update changelog, the new update comes with various stability performance improvements. In addition, RBI 18 Baseball version 1.04 has fixed audio settings to affect short songs. An issue where “Pitcher becomes unresponsive and will not pitch ball” is also now fixed.
Check out more details below.
– UX Improvements
– Gameplay Tweaks
• Fixed audio settings to affect short songs
• Fix for “Pitcher becomes unresponsive and will not pitch ball”
• Fix for “pitcher not pitching after AI substitution”
• Fixed crash related to quick substitution menu
• Fix for wrong relief pitcher being selected by AI
• Improved ball visibility
• Minor visual cleanup for some stadiums
• Player specific:
• Headscan cleanup
• Player Model fixes
• Minor signature animation fixes
• Gameplay Tuning
• Improved several fielder throwing settings
tweaked stealing balance
• AI fielders react slightly slower off the bat
• Slight increase to fielder and baserunner running speeds
• Reduce the error rate on easier catches
• Make AI batters slightly less effective on Medium difficulty
Check your game update and download the latest official RBI 18 Baseball Update 1.04.