RBI 18 Baseball Update 1.05 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official RBI 18 Baseball 1.05 update changelog, the new patch comes with various stability performance improvements. In addition, RBI 18 version 1.05 fixed an issue where never-ending loading screen that can occur after completing a Franchise game.
The new patch also addressed an issue where controller confusion occurs in Quick Sub and Pause menus in local 2P Exhibition games. Check out more details below.
RBI 18 Baseball Update 1.05 Changelog
- Stability improvements.
- RBI 18 Baseball 1.05 fixed never ending loading screen that can occur after completing a Franchise game
- Fixed crashes at end of season that were related to the loading screen hang
- Improved online multiplayer stability (more fixes coming in the next patch!)
- RBI 18 Update 1.05 Fixes to the fielding camera in online multiplayer
- Fixed controller confusion that could occur in Quick Sub and Pause menus in local 2P Exhibition games
- Fixed Batter and Pitcher info HUD
- Visual clarification for pitcher stamina bar (max length now varies with pitcher’s individual max stamina)
- RBI 18 Baseball version 1.05 adjusted character likeness for several players (Addison Russell, Jake Arrieta, Tim Anderson, Marcus Semien)
Check your game update and download the latest RBI 18 Baseball Update 1.05.