A new Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart update 1.002.001 is now available to download on PS5. According to the official Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart version 1.002.001 patch notes, the latest update brings the quality of life fixes and changes. Apart from this, the Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart patch 1.002.001 also includes stability fixes
Previously, a big update added new stickers, color background, toggle armor, and more.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart patch 1.002.001 will address a few of these issues.
Read full details here.
Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart 1.002.001 Patch Notes – July 22, 2021
- Fixed a bug where the UI would not appear when using the Jukebox
- Fixed a bug where the wrong hero would load which could lead to progression being blocked.
- Fixed a bug where inputs would not work after completing a Clank puzzle
- Addressed an issue where Ratchet could fall indefinitely while traveling to Corson V
- Fixed a bug where NPC voices could disappear
- Fixed a bug where the single color background in Photo Mode would not appear
- Reintroduced the wrench throw tutorial on Challenge Mode playthroughs
- Fixed a bug where the wrench & hammer would not appear in Photo Mode
- Fixed a bug where a collected Lorb would not be counted
- Fixed a bug where the hero could access weapons while in Zurkies bar
- Fixed a bug where unlock stickers could become locked again in Challenge Mode
- Fixed a bug where a gold bolt would be rewarded without completing the Glitch puzzle
- Fixed a bug where the Fully Stacked trophy would not be rewarded if the Pixelizer is the last weapon to be unlocked.
- Fixed a bug where the player could become stuck on a black screen indefinitely
- Improved stability
- Various additional fixes and improvements
Download the Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart update 1.002.001 on Sony PlayStation 5.