Insomniac Games has released a new Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart PC patch 1.808. According to the official Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart patch notes, the latest update enables ray-tracing features on compatible AMD GPUs. Apart from this, Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart update 1.808 also includes various fixes and changes.
Previously, a major Ratchet update added support for the Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) on PS5. Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are experiencing issues. Today’s Ratchet and Clank patch 1.808.0.0 will address a few of these errors.
Read more details below.
Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart Patch 1.808 Notes – August 9, 2023
- Enabled ray-tracing for compatible AMD GPUs when usingAMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.10.23.03.
- Visual improvements to some ray-traced reflections and ray-traced shadows
- Resolved a crash that occurred when playing the game on legacy CPUs.
- Fixed corrupted text that could appear on waypoints in rare cases.
- Addressed visual corruption in UI screens that could occur on some AMD and Intel GPUs
- Corrected visual corruption in Newsprint and Home Move rendering modes
- Armor list no longer jumps back to the top after selecting an armor item.
- Various bug fixes, stability improvements and optimizations.
Download free Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart update 1.808 for PC.