Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart patch 1.001.003 released on the PS5 console. According to Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks and fixed to the game. Apart from this, Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart update 1.001.003 also includes general stability fixes.
Recently, a minor hotfix was released with bug fixes and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing some issues with the game. Today’s Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart patch 1.001.003 will address a few of these errors.
Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart 1.001.003 Patch Notes
- Improved general game stability
- Prevented players from getting stuck if a weapon video does not play
- Addressed an issue where the player could become stuck during the Phantom chase
- Addressed an issue where Rivet could spawn without the hammer
- Addressed an issue where Rivet could become stuck after collecting Zurpstones in Challenge
- Addressed rare crashing issues.
- Added general stability fixes
- Performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Various additional fixes
- Disabled automatic 120 Hz display output in
Prior to this update, if “Enable 120 Hz Output” was set in the system settings, using the Performance RT or Performance mode would auto-detect a 120 Hz-capable display and use a 120 Hz output mode. While this did not change the game’s frame rate, it did reduce input latency by ~8 ms. However, entering this mode introduced visual compatibility issues with some displays that we didn’t feel comfortable imposing automatically on players. The game devs will re-introduce this input latency reduction feature in a future update.
Download free Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart update 1.001.003 for PlayStation 5.