Ranch Simulator update is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Ranch Simulator patch notes, the latest update added Goats, Bees, Transport Trailers, Banks and Loans. Apart from this, the Ranch Simulator patch also includes stability issues.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing several problems when trying to play the game. Today’s Ranch Simulator patch will solve a few of these problems.
Check out more details below.
Ranch Simulator Patch Notes – July 29, 2022
- Goats, goat cheese and mold for goat’s milk (goat’s milk cannot be mixed with cow’s milk)
- Bee Smoker (used to calm bees to allow them to be handled)
- Hive Frame (used to collect bees from wild nests in trees)
- Wooden Beehive and Honey Extractor, available to build in the blueprints book
- Barrel (used to collect honey from the extractor)
- Bank loans
- Fuel transport trailer
- Animal transport trailer
- Day counter (open the in-game menu to view)
- Glossary addition for goats and bees
- Animals will no longer phase through the large wood gate
- Money limit increased to 10,000,000
- Horse collisions adjusted
- Updated to the latest version of the EOS SDK. This may prompt a one time only pop-up about connecting Epic and Steam accounts. This is optional and can be ignored, unless you want to play cross-play with a user on a different platform.
Download free Ranch Simulator update on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.