A new Rainbow Six Siege update 1.69 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Rainbow Six Siege 1.69 changelog, the latest update comes with bug fixes and gameplay changes. In addition, Rainbow Six Siege version 1.69 also contains some minor stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big Operation Phantom Sight update was released with two new operators – Nøkk and Warden as well as a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.69 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.69 changelog
UPDATED PARAMETERS FOR REVERSE FRIENDLY FIRE INTERACTIONS WITH HOSTAGE
- RFF triggers for hostage interactions have been aligned to be more reflective of global RFF parameters
LESION GU MINE CLOAKING
- Lesion Gu Mine cloaking mechanics have been updated with Echo’s cloaking mechanic to prevent detection through ballistic shields.
- Reduced Idle kick timer during prep phase.
- Additional new idle-kick feedback warning prompt.
- Addressed a bug where attackers can break their rotation axis through a series of steps, allowing them to spin like a top. No more Beyblade.
- Addressed a bug where placing certain gadgets (Jammer, Prisma, Evil Eye, etc.) in front of a destructible wall segment can interfere with later attempts to reinforce.
- R6 Siege 1.69 addressed a bug where shield operators can see an invisible Yokai VFX through their shield when the glass is damaged.
- Addressed a bug where players can lose partial functionality if they started to defuse at the same time as another defender.
- Addressed a bug where sometimes the Defuser can be pushed outside the bomb site by interactions with barricades and wall reinforcements.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.69 addressed a bug where players are kicked after putting the hostage in DBNO during prep phase.
- Fixed an issue where echo drones fixed on a ceiling hatch continue to stay in place even after hatch is destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where mozzie’s hacked drone view for Defender Operators in Support mode are in color when they should be black + white. (Only Mozzie should see hacked drones in full-color).
- Fixed – airjab proximity SFX is not present in replays.
- Fixed an issue where glitches feedback in first person POV continues playing after leaving rappel.
- Fixed –HUD becomes larger when deploying a shield, placing a reinforcement, or when on a ladder.
- Fixed an issue where shock drone’s beams cannot travel through railings on some maps to destroy cameras
- Fixed an issue where twitch drone view for Defender Operators in Support mode are in color when they should be black + white. (Only Twitch should see her drones in full-color).
- Fixed an issue where players can vault the shelves at 1F Electrical Room.
- R6 Siege update 1.69 fixed an issue where drone can be thrown into ceiling of 1F Teller’s Office.
- Fixed an issue where missing entry prompt when rappelling down from EXT Low Roof Skylight.
- Fixed an issue where operators clip through the South building’s wall when rappeling down EXT Low Roof while holding the hostage.
- Fixed – Lesion cannot deploy his Gu mines on a specific location at the entrance of Ext Tunnel.
- Rainbow Six Siege (R6) update 1.69 fixed an issue where players can vault and go through ceiling areas of EXT Pedestrian Customs.
- Fixed an issue where missing drone collision with in 1F Workshop allows drones to scan without being spotted.
- Fixed an issue where attackers can vault onto the purple tarps from EXT rooftop.
- Fixed an issue where defender drones lose reception in the 2F VIP Lounge drone hole.
- Fixed an issue where drones can be thrown between the floorboards above B Garage.
- Rainbow 6 Siege update 1.69 fixed an issue where obstructed ADS vision in B Escape Tunnel.
- Fixed an issue where one of the soft walls in B Container cannot be reinforced from the outside at EXT Construction Site.
- Fixed an issue where LOD issues with glass display in 2F Museum Room.
- Fixed an issue where missing barricade at the start of a round in 2F Sewing Room.
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.69 fixed an issue where various window clipping and texture issues.
- Fixed an issue where flash Bang effects can pass through the stained glass windows on Villa onto the other side.
- Fixed an issue where it is difficult to deploy Gadgets on some of the windows/flat window surfaces where they should be able to be deployed.
- Fixed an issue where LOD issue in 2F Pillar Room.
- Fixed an issue where players can prone and hide in a shelf in 3F Bar Backstore.
- Fixed an issue where blocked windows from previous Kafe showing red outlines during preparation phase.
- Fixed an issue where operators can hide inside the cupboards in 1F Dining Room
- R6 Siege update 1.69 fixed an issue where floating debris after destroying the wall in 2F Fireplace Hall.
- Fixed minor missing visual elements.
- Fixed an issue where [Situations] drone can remain stuck inside a tree after spawning in EXT Park.
- Rainbow 6 Siege update 1.69 fixed an issue where missing collision with doorstep when the floor is destroyed allows gadgets to pass through a beam.
- Fixed an issue where operators can clip through the B Tower Stairs.
- Fixed an issue where players can vault onto the vending machine in 2F Garage Lounge.
- Fixed an issue where missing compass location after rappelling towards EXT Dragon Statue.
- Fixed an issue where spamming of special characters in All Text chat causes freezing.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.69 fixed an issue where players are put into a situation instantly after cancelling a discovery queue.
- Updates to various UI elements.
- Fixes for some modeling and texture issues.
- Fixed an issue where swapping between guns will make ADS to be offset when in Support mode.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed matchmaking issues.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.69 added fixes for some minor glitches.
- Added fixes for frame drop, stuttering, and lag issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Added various under the hood fixes with Rainbow Six Siege 1.69.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.69 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.d on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.