Rainbow Six Siege (R6) update 1.67 is now available for players on PlayStation 4. According to the official Rainbow Six Siege 1.67 patch notes, the latest Operation Phantom Sight patch adds two new operators, Nøkk and Warden. Both of them greatly skilled specialists, they bring Rainbow Six to new heights with a steadfast and dangerous approach. Phantom Sight also brings with it a refreshing rework of Kafe Dostoyevsky. Apart from this, Rainbow Six Siege (R6S) version 1.67 also includes changes for the Reverse Friendly Fire feature, and the shop is being refined even more, while the Ranked playlist is also seeing quite a few changes.
Previously, Ubisoft released a big Burnt Horizon Season update was released with two new Operators, a new map, newcomer playlist and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.67 is expected to fix all these issues.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.67 Patch Notes
Operation Phantom Sight
- Fixed – Character model and hit box are desynced after a series of movements while prone.
- Fixed – Kill cam replays while leaning are not accurate.
- Fixed – Kill cam replays when latency is present are not in sync with actual events.
- Fixed – Discrepancy between 1st and 3rd person perspectives when rotating with a shield.
- Fixed – Noise is generated when slowly turning as a Shield Operator.
- Fixed – Shield Operators can abuse the lean feature to avoid damage from bullets.
- Fixed – Players can use macro inputs or hold crouch to change quickly between prone/standing stances on high FPS.
- Fixed – FPS drops for players in session if a Defender starts and interrupts the Reinforcement action repeatedly.
- Fixed – Shotguns do not reliably destroy wooden beams in walls.
- Fixed – Breach Charges placed on the floor will kill the player under it.
- Fixed – Sprinting right after triggering the weapon switch animation cancels the switch.
- Fixed – Rappelling upside down can give an advantageous angle to the attacker.
- Fixed – Attackers do not receive electric damage if they stay near an electrified surface after gadget has been destroyed and the redeployed.
- Fixed – Electricity VFX clips in indestructible walls and deals damage.
- Fixed – Operator gadgets that deploy onto walls can be destroyed through the wall by electrified barbed wire.
- Fixed – Missing dynamic clipping when deployable shield is electrified.
- Fixed – Player who are DBNO’d while holding a gadget and then revived cannot fire until going into ADS.
- Fixed – Players with high ping can sometimes move while counter defusing or picking up armor.
- Fixed – When a player throws a frag grenade and cancels the throw mid-animation, the frag grenade sometimes still explodes.
- Fixed – Death from a DBNO bleed out will activate RFF but without the TK validation prompt.
- Fixed – Gadgets that cannot be controlled (Smoke, Ash, etc.) Do not do reverse damage when RFF is active.
- Fixed – RFF can be switched on for custom online games via match settings.
- Fixed – Deployable gadgets can be deployed on Alibi’s Prisma Hologram after Rainbow Six Siege (R6) update 1.67.
- Fixed – Alibi’s Hologram disappears in various places when prone near elevated structures on certain maps.
- Fixed – Breaching round does no damage after ricocheting off Kaid’s Rtilla claw.
- Fixed – When placing a Bandit gadget on a reinforced wall that’s being destroyed, electricity effect will appear in the air where the wall used to be.
- Fixed – Bandit unable to electrify the reinforced Northern wall of Strip Club in Clubhouse.
- Fixed – Wooden studs are hard to destroy on Hereford basement walls with Buck’s Skeleton Key.
- Fixed – Attackers can deploy claymores inside of Clash’s shield.
- Fixed – Attackers are not hit by the Grzmot Mines when placed above a hole created by another Operator.
- Fixed – There is no Adrenal Surge effect if player connects during boost usage.
- Fixed – Glaz’s thermal scope is present on bulletproof camera after watching the kill replay.
- Fixed – Several areas where Gridlock’s Trax Stingers float after the object on which it was deployed if destroyed.
- Fixed – Instead of being destroyed, Gridlock’s gadget bounces back when it is thrown towards the out of bounds areas in some maps.
- Fixed – Players can vault onto a Black Mirror.
- Fixed – Black mirrors can be placed at the top of walls.
- Fixed – The hostage goes into Prevent Revive mode if downed by a GU mine from a disconnected Lesion.
- Fixed – Attackers can remove Gu needles while accessing drones or using observation tools.
- Fixed – The breaching torch stop the electric damage from an electrified reinforced wall while rappelling.
- Fixed – The Suri blowtorch makes no visible holes on the hatches of some maps.
- Fixed – Pest-controlled drones lose signal in various locations on maps.
- Fixed – Pest deployment AOE effect remains visible even if Pest/surface is destroyed.
- Fixed – The first drone stolen by Mozzie may go dead after the Attacker whose drone was stolen deploys a second a second drone.
- Fixed – Invisible drones after being hacked by Mozzie’s Pest.
- Fixed – The drone outline for a Pest hacked drone is not visible from behind a Black Mirror or from Maestro’s Evil Eye.
- Fixed – Mozzie controlled Drone light FX displays wrong color after JIP.
- Fixed – The pushback effect does not trigger when Airjabs are deployed on the EXT Back Porch and EXT Front Porch ceiling of House.
- Fixed – Sledge hammer cannot break the windows of any vehicles. Now he is free to vandalize all the cars in the game.
- Fixed – Drone detection light appears white on attacker drones even when Vigil’s gadget is no longer activated.
- Fixed – Throwing a Candela can cause the gadget to explode mid-air if it doesn’t reach the ground quickly.
- Fixed – Inability to throw the Candela while falling or vaulting.
- Fixed – The window glass material used on all maps prior to Villa have no reflective properties. We updated the windows for all maps for consistency. Feel free to preen.
- Fixed – Lighting issues across maps.
- Fixed – Various LOD issues across all maps.
- Fixed – Clipping issues for various Operators, gadgets, drones and objects on all maps.
- Fixed – Various map areas where Nitro Cell/explosives do not deal damage when detonated or damage is blocked.
- Fixed – Drones can be placed into the wall through the window of EXT Plaza in Bank.
- Fixed – Drones can be placed between the pillars of Bank Lobby.
- Fixed – No rappel prompt on the right side wall of EXT Garage Roof area on Bank.
- Fixed – Player are able to go on the scaffold at Central Stairs of Border.
- Fixed – Players can fall through map at EXT Valley location of Border.
- Fixed – Mismatched EXT rock and tree hit boxes can block damage and bounce back gadgets on Chalet.
- Fixed – Drones can hide in some of the beams on Chalet.
- Fixed – Drones can hide inside the Fire of 1F Great room on Chalet.
- Fixed – Players can vault into the fireplace in 2F Master Bedroom.
- Fixed – Some gadgets can be deployed above an inaccessible area at 1F Trophy Room of Chalet.
- Fixed – Drones can clip through metal beam in basement of Clubhouse and cannot be destroyed.
- Fixed – Players can vault on top of the weapons locker in B Arsenal Room and plant on Clubhouse.
- Fixed – Bulletproof cameras cannot be picked up when placed on the wooden beams of 2F Construction in Clubhouse.
- Fixed – Some objects on Clubhouse block grenade damage and indicators.
- Fixed – Destroying the floor of 1F kitchen of Clubhouse reveals a LOS into B Escape Tunnel.
- Fixed – Blood VFX can be noticed when shooting the chains that holds the pork bodies. Chains do not bleed, just pork.
- Fixed – Drones can see through the wall of 2F Balcony on Consulate.
- Fixed – Players experience rubber banding while trying to sprint on top of the concrete square block in Riot Barricade on Consulate.
- Fixed – A wall can be reinforced from the other side of another wall at 2F Administration Office in Consulate.
- Fixed – Players can use a deployable shield to vault and spawn kill on Consulate.
- Fixed – Defenders can see EXT gas station spawn from 2F main stairs on Consulate.
- Fixed – Players can see through the roof while in the 2F Bathroom on Consulate.
- Fixed – Invisible collision on the back of the white van from B Garage of Consulate.
- Fixed – Players can throw a drone inside the ceiling of 1F Main Stairs on Consulate.
- Fixed – Hitbox mismatch with food containers in INT Kitchen in Favela.
- Fixed – Players can vault and then plant on top of the fireplace in 1F Sitting Room on Fortress.
- Fixed – Players can plant the Defuser on top of a bunk bed in 2F Dormitory on Fortress.
- Fixed – Explosive damage can pass through the indestructible East wall of 2F Bathroom on Fortress.
- Fixed – Players can’t pick up the Defuser when its dropped between sandbags at the EXT Shooting Range in Hereford.
- Fixed – Defenders can hide between the chair and a nightstand at 1F Dining Room in House.
- Fixed – Operators can clip through the platform at EXT Side Street of House and take damage.
- Fixed – Lots of things. See Kafe Rework.
- Fixed – Drones are destroyed when hugging the south-east fence in the construction site of Kanal.
- Fixed – Sound propagation issue in Oregon Boiler Room.
- Fixed – Collision issues on Oregon causing Operators to get stuck.
- Fixed – Defenders can be detected outside in specific area of basement of Oregon.
- Fixed – Pixel LOS from vending machines to EXT Motel Balcony on Outback.
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.67 fixed issue where player can climb on top of Plane by forcing and vaulting the collisions at EXT Caterer.
- Fixed – Players can climb up the tower on Skyscraper.
- Fixed – Players can vault onto the top of the train in 2F Rail Area of Themepark.
- Fixed – The explosion SFX of some gadgets is muffled when detonated on the walls of 1F Center Hallway of Tower.
- Fixed – A gap in B Old Office of Villa gives sight to the objective through the arch.
- Fixed – The connection to server is lost after completing a Terrorist Hunt match.
- Fixed – AI will prioritize Alibi Prisma even when engaged in combat in pve.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.67 fixed issue where new players are able to access Custom Games while offline but the Local button will not work.
- Fixed – Voice chat will not work consistently for some teams and no microphone output is shown on the scoreboard.
- Fixed – Change the TAN Holographic to a BLACK Holographic for all weapons.
- Fixed – Change the color of Recruits gloves, increased seam visibility. Recruit found a better tailor.
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.67 fixed issue where switching to full screen from windowed mode in a 4K screen can break the ADS in-game and also the menu UI.
- Fixed – The Ubisoft club button doesn’t open the Uplay UI challenge section.
- Fixed – Outbreak collection tag will stay on every uniform if you pick an Outbreak item then switch back to a normal one.
- Fixed – Global announcements have orange color instead of white.
- Fixed – The green light on weapon sights appears corrupted.
- Fixed – Shields will clip with the operator after dropping while crouching.
- Fixed – Attackers clip through the walls when rappelling from the inside near a Deployable Shield.
- Fixed – In first person view, players clip in the top of doorframes when vaulting a deployable shield.
- R6S update 1.67 fixed issue where claymore lasers disappear when looking at them from a certain angle.
- Fixed – When the user tries to put a barricade while spamming the prone action, the barricade will start the animation but there is no progress bar and it cannot be interrupted.
- Fixed – Various areas on maps where Nitro cell explosion SFX is muffled when detonated on metallic or blocked windows.
- Fixed – Drone audio sounds are silent for other players in the session.
- Fixed – Running and walking footsteps SFX sound the same.
- Fixed – Drone fall SFX plays even though the drone was destroyed mid air.
- Fixed – When performing specific gadget swaps the sound will not play.
- Fixed – Shield unequip SFX is distorted when starting to climb a ladder.
- Fixed – The music remains on the main menu for several seconds with the Elite skins.
- Fixed – After JIP is done operators will hold the drone in their hands while operating them.
- Fixed – Different animations are played between 1st and 3rd person when quickly going in and out of prone.
- Fixed – Breach charge animation transition misses during deployment.
- Fixed – Operators have broken wrists when prone and looking down.
- Fixed – Both arms disappear when sliding down a ladder.
- Fixed – Randomly assigned Defuser icon is shown during loading screen before round.
- Vigil’s ERC-7 cloaking and Caveira’s Silent step now use the same new gauge behavior system that we have introduced with Nøkk.
- All three abilities can be activated at any time (even while refilling) if above 20% ratio.
- Reduce Frost’s Welcome Mats to 66 HP (down from 100 HP)
- Swapping Kaid’s barbed wire for Nitro Cell.
- Decreased to Pulses Cardiac Sensor unequipping time to 0.65s (down from 0.8s)
- F2 assault rifle recoil increased.
SOUND PROPAGATION CHANGES
We have been continuously working to gradually improve sound propagation in game and on our maps. With this Y4S2 update we’ve made global improvements to sound propagation in order to address inconsistent results when interacting with reinforcements.
- Fixed inconsistent propagation obstruction on partially reinforced walls.
- Fixed inconsistent propagation on reinforced tall walls with a destroyable upper half where sound would not pass.
- With this fix we’re aware that an issue still exists where sound will propagate over broken walls even when the wall is reinforced. We will continue working to address it in a future update.
CHANGES TO UBICLUB CHALLENGES , TROPHIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS.
With this new season, our trophies and achievements are modified to offer challenges that are corresponding to the current Siege experience. .
Here is how different platforms will be impacted, keep in mind that completion criteria might have changed. (Check trophy description if needed.) .
- Trophies in progress and not finished will be reset.
- Trophies completed, will still be completed, but their description and visual aspect will be updated.
- Trophies in progress and not finished, will see their progression carried over.
- Trophies completed, will still be completed, but their description and visual aspect will be updated.
The game developers are continuing to work to address the exploits involving Clash, Claymores, and Deployable Shields. The final fix should be deployed during the season. In the meantime, we will be pushing a partial fix and additional fail-safes that will allow us to re-enable Clash, deployable shields, and claymores. The goal of these failsafes is to make sure that the glitches cannot be exploited even in the chance that they are replicated.
- Clash: Added a failsafe that resets them back to normal if they achieve the glitch.
- IQ: Added a failsafe that turns her visible if she manages to go invisible.
- Deployable shields: Added a failsafe that will not allow players to shoot if they glitch, and the shield will be automatically deployed on the ground after 2 seconds.
We are also temporarily changing Warden and Nøkk’s secondary gadget loadouts to minimize potential issues.
- Warden: Replace 1x Deployable Shield with 2x Impact Grenades
- Nøkk: Replace 1x Claymore with 3x Stun Grenades
This change will be in place with the start of the season. We will restore their original loadouts during Season 2 once our complete fix is deployed.
To provide more readability on defuser assignment, in casual bomb game modes the defuser icon now shows up next to who the defuser is assigned to on the ready screen. If the assigned player leaves during prep phase and the defuser is reassigned, the icon will still be visible on newly assigned player.
BUG FIXES in Rainbow Six Siege (R6) version 1.67
- Fixed – Players can vault onto windowsills via a deployable shield.
- Fixed – Audio for drone movement sounds sometimes are not played for 3rd parties after being idle for a few moments.
- Fixed – Breach charge deployment audio does not play if the breach charge is at max range.
- Fixed – Placing a gadget after rappelling in can cause rubberbanding.
- Fixed – L/R camera sweeps in 1st person while performing an action will trigger an instant orientation
- Fixed – Operators can fall through the map or remain stuck when rappelling too closely to a structure.
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.67 fixed issue where moving around in prone stance while leaning makes no sound.
- Fixed – User loses controls of their drone if it is the last to get destroyed during the preparation phase.
- Fixed – Blackbeard run speed does not decrease when his rifle shield is equipped.
- Fixed – When player rappels with Rifle-Shield, the head is misplaced in third-person view compared to first-person view.
- Fixed – Fire from Capitao’s bolts will fail to propagate if dart is shot at side of beams of destroyed floors/ceilings.
- Fixed – EOR replay + killcam doesn’t mirror Glaz scope effect intensity during the kill.
- Fixed – After ADSing repeatedly, Glaz light intensity indicators on his scope can sometimes be white in color.
- Fixed – Glaz’s Thermal scope in support mode stays at 100% vision regardless of Glaz’s motion; when an ally dies, leaves and reconnects.
- Fixed – Lesion’s Gu mines are invisible when deployed.
- Fixed – Visual desync between Maestro’s evil eye and actual position if it was moved during first moments of a Dokkaebi Logic Bomb.
- Fixed – Nøkk and breach charge while rappelling causes issues when equipping.
- Fixed – Inconsistent gas/smoke propagation on broken floors and ceilings for Smoke.
- Fixed – Warden is unable to reinforce a wall or hatch when he is standing too close to it.
- Fixed – When Warden barricades right after activating his Smart Glasses, he does not need to hold the deploy key to complete the barricade.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.67 fixed issue where starting a tactical reload from sprinting will obstruct the player’s view for a few frames.
- Fixed – Ying’s Candelas will fail to blind non-host players if they the candelas explode after a very short air time
- Fixed – Vigil gadget can’t be deactivated when gauge dips below 20%.
- Fixed – Shooting a specific spot on Kafe can cause Attacker drones to be destroyed on release.
- R6S update 1.67 fixed issue where defenders have a LoS to spawn point in EXT Park Alley in Kafe.
- Fixed – LOD issues after destroying the wall between the two rooms of 2F Pillar Room in Kafe.
- Fixed – Collision hitbox issues with the chandelier in 2F Mining Room of Kafe.
- Fixed – Various clipping issues on Kafe.
- Fixed – Various vault issues on Kafe.
- Fixed – Players can get into locations/objects they should not be able to access on Kafe .
- Fixed – Spawn kill spot in on Kafe.
- Fixed – Players can place 2 barricades in one doorway on 3F White Corridor of Kafe.
- Fixed – Operators can float between the Christmas tree and the Biohazard Container in 3F Cigar Lounge of Kafe.
- Fixed – Players can lay prone inside Cabinet of 3F Cigar Lounge of Kafe.
- Fixed – Echo’s Yokai clips through christmas tree of Kafe after falling from the ceiling.
- Fixed – Old hatch location in 3F Bar Backstore of Kafe can still be reinforced.
- Fixed – Bank: Opaque white fog appears when an explosion occurs in the room.
- Fixed – Walking SFX is muffled on spot in 1F Lobby Stairs of House.
- Fixed – Stained glass windows on Villa allow sound to propagate through when not broken.
- Fixed – Various lighting issues in Villa
- Fixed – LOD issue on window cover in 2F Red Stairs from 2F Classical Hall of Villa.
- Fixed – Metallic sound can be heard while shooting the tires of any trailer truck on Outback.
- Fixed – Outback bomb sites shown on wrong floor of tactical map.
- Fixed – IQ’s gadget is not visible in the in-game menu (loadout, shop menu previews) or MVP screen.
- Fixed – The Volcano skin doesn’t apply to SASR weapons.
- Fixed – Outdated thumbnail for Smoke and Nokk’s holographic sight.
- Fixed – Jammer effects sometimes stay stuck on the caster’s screen.
- Fixed – Vsync disabled on player HUB.
- Fixed – Floating operator gadgets when searching for a game from the player HUB.
- Fixed – Visual glitches + clipping for various Operators while performing some actions.
- Fixed – Title screen optimization for ultra-wide screen resolution dimensions.
- Fixed – ‘ESC’ key input is triggered twice when the chat box is open.
- Fixed – Operator bundles disappear when purchases are made from the 1st party store.
- Fixed – Loss of functionality can occur after navigating through charms in the in-game shop.
- Fixed – Clipping issue with Bandit Axle 13 uniform.
- Fixed – Clipping issue with vaulting with the shield on the back.
- Fixed – In loadout, Nokk’s weapon stays on the screen even when viewing other ops.
- Fixed – Clipping issue with some operator hands when rejecting Dokkabi’s calls.
- Fixed – Vaulting with the shield on the back results in the shield clipping the operator.
- Fixed – Recruit has Fuze’s default green ballistic shield skin instead the black ballistic shield skin. It’s good to return things after you’re done borrowing them.
- Addressed crashing and lag issues with Rainbow Six Siege version 1.67.
- Added matchmaking performance improvements
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.67 fixed players reported glitches.
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.67 update adds fixes for frame drop and stuttering issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements with Rainbow Six Siege 1.67.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.67 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.