Rainbow Six Siege update 1.66 is now rolling out for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Rainbow Six Siege 1.66 changelog, the new update resolves issues related to framerate drop, matchmaking, freezing, game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more. In addition, Rainbow Six Siege version 1.66 also contains some minor stability and performance improvements.
Previously, Ubisoft released a big Burnt Horizon Season update was released with two new Operators – Gridlock and Mozzie, new map – Outback, newcomer playlist and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.66 is expected to fix all these issues.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.66 changelog
- Addressed crashing issues with Rainbow Six Siege version 1.66.
- Added matchmaking performance improvements
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.66 added fixes for glitches.
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.66 update adds fixes for frame drop, stuttering and lag issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements added.
- Added various under the hood fixes with Rainbow Six Siege 1.66.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.66 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.