Rainbow Six Siege update 1.65 is now rolling out for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Rainbow Six Siege 1.65 patch notes, the new update has added the Lion rework, Capitao V2 and a number of other balancing changes. In addition, Rainbow Six Siege version 1.65 also contains some minor stability and performance improvements.
Previously, Ubisoft released a big Burnt Horizon Season update was released with two new Operators – Gridlock and Mozzie, new map – Outback, newcomer playlist and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.65 is expected to fix all these issues.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.65 Patch Notes
- Reduced the ability warning to 1.5 seconds (from 3 seconds).
- Reduced the scanning to 2 seconds (from 4 seconds).
- R6 update 1.65 replaced the scan outline by a red ping debuff.
- Increased the number of charges to 3 (from 2 charges).
- Rainbow Six Siege update 1.65 reduced the ability cooldown to 15 seconds (from 27 seconds).
- Vigil’s ability ERC–7’s cloak makes him immune to Lion’s scan.
- Dart fire damage per tick reduced to 12 (from 19/tick).
- Dart fire AOE size increased and now takes 2 seconds to reach max size.
- Arrows now follow a straight trajectory until 10 meters. Past 10 meters, there is an arrow trajectory falloff due to gravity.
Adjustments to his AOE damage will now emphasize skill and not blind luck.
- Ballistic shield flash cooldown increased to 7 seconds between flashes (from 2 second CD).
Enjoy the breather!
- AUG–A3 damage increased to 33 (up from 27).
- Remove a magazine from TCSG12 Shotgun to reduce total ammunition to 51 (down from 61).
Now the commander has a few choices to make.
- Maestro’s Evil Eyes windows will automatically open halfway when disabled by EMPs or Shock Drones.
Maestro’s defenses were a bit too ironclad, so we’ve opened up the window of opportunity a little.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.65 added idle SFX to Nomad’s Airjab once deployed to act as warning feedback for gadget position when active Airjabs are nearby.
- Replaced Claymore with 3x Stun Grenades in Nomad’s loadout.
Listen to the wind, it talks.
- Changes to the reverse Candela cooking mechanic. The longer it cooks, the less time it takes to explode.
New and improved recipe.
- IQ can now detect Echo when he is using his PDA.
Fixed – Sound propagation issues through destroyed walls.
Sound should now move through destroyed walls more clearly. This fix is currently still in progress as we work our way through the remaining walls where the issue is still present.
Fixed – Pressing the Home button in a custom online match on PC/XBOX while using a controller kicks the player out of their own lobby.
Fixed – Squads are forced out in custom online lobbies when one member leaves.
Fixed – Rainbow Six Siege 1.65 fixed an issue where inviting a squad member already in a custom lobby forces players out of the lobby and breaks invites from leader.
Fixed – When ember lethal bolt is shot directly on a wall, fire FX is not occluded and damage is still dealt on the other side of the wall.
Fixed – Kriss 308 damage curve dropoff. Damage curve now properly adheres to damage curve stated in UI.
Fixed – Defenders can sometimes be pinged a 4th time at the end of Lion’s debuff effect, after the 3 regular pings if there is network latency.
Fixed – Rainbow Six Siege 1.65 fixed an issue where sometimes defenders affected by Lion’s scan can see a 4th red triangle appearing in the debuff icon after the scan if there is network latency.
Fixed – White outline and inner glow of drones hacked by Mozzie disappear if Mozzie only has direct line of sight to only part/half of the drone. (fixed in all online modes)
Fixed – Nomad’s detonation VO line does not play or plays too late when someone is caught in her Airjab.
Fixed – Ying’s Candela SFX and UI crosshair indicators are not synchronized with the Candela lights while charging.
Fixed – Ying’s Candela placement in her hand while crouching is off when viewed from 3rd person POV.
Fixed – Rainbow Six Siege version 1.65 fixed an issue where players can clip through the walls of the brown sheds of Outback.
Fixed – Gridlock Trax Stingers can deploy inside the indestructible floor at 3F Bedroom Hallway.
Fixed – During the planning phase there is no way to pick up the defuser and no related UI elements are present on the Ready screen.
Fixed – Defusers can be thrown in the shelf of 1F Garage of Outback, and operators can clip through the shelf as well.
Fixed – Defuser cannot be retrieved after being dropped out of bounds behind a caravan in EXT Camping in Outback.
Fixed – Defenders can reach Convenience Store Roof on Outback after vaulting a rail.
Fixed – Rainbow Six Siege (R6) update 1.65 fixed an issue where players have a LoS towards Back Entrance by vaulting onto a vending machine in Outback.
Fixed – Player have a LoS towards Fuel Pumps by vaulting onto a freezer in Outback.
Fixed – Erroneous vault prompt at EXT Fuel Pumps.
Fixed – Operators clip through metal railing when rappelling at EXT Motel Balcony in Outback.
Fixed – Rainbow Six Siege 1.65 fixed an issue where Operators can enter a washing machine while rappelling on EXT Motel Balcony in Outback.
Fixed – Operators clip through destructible walls in 2F Games Room and 2F Dorms of Outback.
Fixed – LOD issues in 2F Office of Outback.
Fixed – Operators can break collision with shelf in 1F Garage in Outback.
Fixed – Rainbow Six Siege update 1.65 adds minor visual texture and clipping bugs.
Fixed – Players can vault onto catwalk area in 1F Garage of Clubhouse.
Fixed – R6 Siege update 1.65 fixed an issue where attackers can go on top of the purple tarps on Coastline.
Fixed – Various rocks outside Chalet do not have matching collision boxes.(fixed for some spots)
Fixed – Loss of focus after selecting equip to all in shop menu can’t be regained with keyboard.
Fixed – R6 Extreme Fan and Pro League Chibi ’19 thumbnails have placeholder present.
Fixed – The Golden Wattle Charm is missing from title.
Fixed – Jäger’s birthday skin operator icon is rotated compared to the normal icon.
Fixed – Sledge’s birthday skin operator icon is inverted compared to the normal icon.
Fixed – Minor visual texture/modeling issues for Ash’s FBI uniform, Sledge’s First War Headgear, Mute’s Clone and Union Jack headgears.
- Addressed crashing issues with Rainbow Six Siege version 1.65.
- Added matchmaking performance improvements
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.65 added fixes for glitches.
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.65 update adds fixes for frame drop, stuttering and lag issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements added.
- Added various under the hood fixes with Rainbow Six Siege 1.65.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.65 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.