A new Rainbow Six Siege update 1.64 is now rolling out for PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Rainbow Six Siege 1.64 changelog, the new update has added various fixes for issues related to Operators, gameplay, framerate drop, stuttering/lag, freezing, game crashing, and more. In addition, Rainbow Six Siege version 1.64 also contains some minor stability and performance improvements.
Previously, Ubisoft released a big Burnt Horizon Season update was released with two new Operators – Gridlock and Mozzie, new map – Outback, newcomer playlist and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.64 is expected to fix all these issues.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.64 changelog
- Fixed a bug where when Operators are prone on their back, the weapon switch animation is faster than intended.
- Addressed a bug where all operators have animation issue transition who make them slide when they sprint just after prone position.
- Rainbow Six Siege update 1.64 addressed a bug where operators break collision when vaulting into the broken shelf in Laundry room.
- Fixed a bug where problematic run out/spawn kills via the catwalk in the Motel Parking Lot.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.64 addressed a bug where players can rappel through a blocked window on Outback.
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.64 addressed an issue where with the right timing a player can enter and see through a drone that Mozzie just captured.
- Fixed an issue where the drone outline for a hijacked drone is not visible behind a Black Mirror or from a Maestro camera view.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.64 addressed an issue where hacked drones will sometimes lose signal on various maps. These need to be fixed on an individual basis, and we have not fixed every location as of this update.
- Fixed an issue where Barricades cannot be deployed near deployed trax stingers.
- Rainbow Six Siege update 1.64 fixed an issue where the game shows a black screen for a few second after moving windows up or alt-tabbing.
- Fixed an issue where Onkochishin elite skin has a gap between the holster and the secondary weapon.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.64 fixed an issue where The letter “V” is censored in the in-game text chat.
- Fixed Alpha pack opening errors.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Rainbow Six Siege version 1.64.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.64 update added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.64 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One.