Rainbow Six Siege update 2.15 (1.000.018) for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One is now available to download. According to the official Rainbow Six Siege 2.15 patch notes, the latest added operator balancing, tweaks, and fixes. Additionally, today’s Rainbow Six Siege version 2.15 also includes performance and stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added Crystal Guard update added new operator (Osa), changes to Operator armor, and DBNO scoring. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Rainbow Six Siege patch 2.15 will fix a few of these issues.
Rainbow Six Siege 2.15 Patch Notes (1.000.018) – October 19, 2021
- Increased Mx4 Storm vertical recoil.
ARUNI AND MOZZIE
- Reduced P10 Roni Magazine from 19+1 to 15+1.
- Increased vertical recoil and first kick recoil.
- Total ammo is now 181 in PVP, 121 in Hardcore and 196 in PVE.
- Increased number of Armor Panels to 4 (was 3).
- Reduced number of punches required to destroy an Armor Panel to 9 (was 12).
- Replaced P-10C with Super Shorty.
HARD BREACH CHARGE
- Increased number to 2 (was 1).
- Affected Operators include: Montagne, Buck, Fuze, Capitão, Amaru, Nøkk, Ying, and Zero.
- No longer limited to placing 1 trap per door/window frame.
- Added Bulletproof Camera (removed Nitro Cell).
- Reduced Dash refresh time to 8 seconds (was 12 seconds).
- Increased number of Mag-NETs to 6 (was 4).
- Reduced catching area of effect to 3.5 meters (was 5 meters).
TWEAKS AND IMPROVEMENTS
- PC users can now display real-time performance metrics in the HUD such as FPS, latency, and NVIDIA-related metrics. This feature can be turned On in the General section of the Options menu.
Fixed the following issues.
- Attacker is removed from the match if they injure a hostage that is later revived and eliminated by a Defender.
- Ammo counter flashes red after switching weapons.
- The G36Cs rail reduces visibility when the Red Dot is equipped.
- If a player is reconnecting, round doesn’t end when the last opponent is eliminated.
- “Join Party” option is not functional in the Ubisoft Connect overlay and client.
- Rim lighting is applied to Operators on the victory screen.
- Muffled sound is heard on some weapons.
- Defenders can vault on top of an unreachable location and secure a win for their team in the Doktor’s Curse Event.
- The attacker’s hammer animation freezes and loops without collision when holding down the trigger button in the Doktor’s Curse Event.
Fixed the following issues.
- Bar shadow at 1F Bar disappears when viewed from trapdoor in 2F Library Entrance on Chalet map.
- Asset and collision issues on Bank map and Kafe Dostoyevsky map.
- The light of the wall cladding located at 3F Lounge disappears when LOD lowers when viewing it from 3F Casino on Yacht map.
- Player is unable drop the defuser on the roof above 2F Billiards Room on Coastline map.
- Addressed a bug where kapkan is not receiving 20p for each activated trap.
- Fixed various UI issues.
- Fixed various localization issues.
Download free Rainbow 6 Siege update 2.15 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.