Rainbow Six Siege update 2.13 (1.000.016) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Rainbow Six Siege 2.13 patch notes, the latest added quality of life fixes and changes. Additionally, Rainbow Six Siege version 2.13 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added Crystal Guard update added new operator (Osa), changes to Operator armor and DBNO scoring as well as balancing for Twitch, IQ, Mute, and Fuze.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Rainbow Six Siege patch 2.13 will fix a few of these issues.
R6 Siege 2.13 Patch Notes (1.000.016) – Sep 21, 2021
- Addressed a bug where after spawning with Blitz or Montagne and switching PC windows, hip-fire spread is reduced.
- Addressed a bug the operator can lean and clip inside the electrical box at EXT Garage on Villa map.
- Fixed various asset issues on Bank map.
- Fixed various collision issues on Coastline map.
- Addressed various LOD issues on multiple maps.
- Addressed a bug the refill SFX for Lesion’s GU is not triggered.
- Addressed a bug when shooting Clash’s CCE Shield with Kali’s CSRX 300, the operator will not receive the Guard Break state nor the animation.
- Fixed a bug Osa’s bullet impact decals disappear when deploying her Talon-8 Shield.
- Addressed a bug the first-person camera is offset inside Maestro’s Evil Eye when a player spectates through it.
- Addressed a bug where voice Chat Volume is set to 0 when accepting a party invite on Stadia.
- Addressed a bug where under certain conditions, HUD markers will not be visible to players.
- Fixed a bug where ADS Sensitivity slider jumps in increment of 2 when set to Standard.
- Addressed a bug where extra texture is present in first-person view on all of Buck’s uniforms.
- Addressed various localization issues.
Download free Rainbow 6 Siege update 2.13 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.