A new Rainbow Six Siege update 2.05 released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to Rainbow Six Siege 2.05 patch notes, the latest update squashed various issues and added quality of life improvements. Additionally, Rainbow 6 Siege version 2.05 also includes stability and performance fixes.
Previously, a big Operation Shadow Legacy update added a new operator Zero (Sam Fisher), and a big list of fixes. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Rainbow 6 Siege version 2.05 will fix a few of these issues.
Rainbow Six Siege 2.05 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where The SFX plays twice when accessing the Battle Pass title from the main menu.
- Fixed an issue were the player camera is stuck at spawn at the start of a game.
- Fixed an issue where sensitivity changes to ADS are not saved after restarting the game.
- Addressed game visuals related issues.
- Fixed a game crashing problem.
- Addressed UI and store visuals.
- Frag bounce sound bug is now fixed.
- Added overall gameplay optimizations.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Rainbow Six Siege update 2.05 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.