Rainbow Six Siege update 1.50 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Rainbow Six Siege 1.50 patch notes, the new update contains fixes for the several issues related to server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs. Apart from this, Rainbow Six Siege 1.50 also brings various stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, a major update was released with two new operators, a new map, elite set, and more. Xbox One X and PS4 Pro support were also added to the game. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.50 is expected to fix all these issues.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.50 Changelog
- Fixed an issue where players can access 3rd person perspective following certain steps.
- Fixed an issue where the counter defuser doesn’t appear in the Operator’s hands in the end of round replay.
- Rainbow Six Siege update 1.50 fixed an issue where the red light in the Bulletproof Camera remains on after picking up the camera during the EMP pause effect.
- Fixed a bug where in some instances, the reload animation and the bullet count are out of sync. [Hotfix on June 21st]
- Fixed an issue where in some cases, grenades can kill the player throwing them.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.50 update fixed an issue where most charms are clipping through Alibi’s MX4 Storm.
- Fixed an issue where the Mountain Foliage headgear and uniform have an incorrect thumbnail.
- Fixed an issue where bandit Keychain charm appears as low quality.
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.50 fixed an issue where yokai’s Sonic Burst doesn’t always inflict deafen effect.
- Fixed a bug where maestro gets stuck and cannot shoot anymore after pressing his gadget button if both Evil Eyes are destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where maestro’s Evil Eye can still ping enemies while disrupted by a Twitch drone.
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.50 addressed an issue where in some instances, the Evil Eye will deal no damage to gadgets nor Operators.
- Fixed an issue where Maestro can put his turrets in Equipped state while he is in prone mode.
- When the Evil Eye overheats, the bulletproof glass won’t open if the players keeps right mouse button pressed.
- Fixed an issue where Maestro doesn’t receive bonus points for assists with the Turret in PVE.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.50 addressed an issue where Evil Eye does not break assets on deployment.
- Fixed an issue where Tachanka’s skin is red when equipping the Para Bellum Headgear.
- Fixed a bug where Thatcher’s portrait is misaligned in his Elite Uniform card during the Preparation Phase.
- Fixed an issue where the bullet proof camera becomes unbreakable when placed in certain spots.
- It is possible to climb up on the other side of the fence.
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.50 fixed multiple issues when rappelling at EXT Graffiti Area.
USER EXPERIENCE Changes in Rainbow Six Siege 1.50
- Fixed an issue where Para Bellum is misspelled on the Seasonal Weapon Skins banner.
- Fixed an issue where adding ban or 6th pick to a playlist avoids the operator selection screen to correctly appear.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.50 addressed an issue where players can see the message “the Attempt to connect to Server failed” during matchmaking.
- Fixed a bug where banned operators from a custom game remain temporarily unplayable in PVP/PVE matches
- Fixed an issue where “Play 0x14839b2b18” appears in Discovery Playlist for Villa.
- Rainbow Six Siege version 1.50 addressed an issue where the diamond pattern of the Carnevale skin appears broken on the lower section of the stock.
- Fixed an issue where “Full Screen” display mode can’t be set during banning phase.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.50 is now available on PS4 and XBox One.