Rainbow Six Siege update 1.66 is now rolling out for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Rainbow Six Siege 1.66 patch notes, the new update resolves issues related to matchmaking, freezing, framerate drop, game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more. In addition, Rainbow Six Siege version 1.66 also contains some minor stability and performance improvements.
Previously, Ubisoft released a big Burnt Horizon Season update and a minor update which added the Lion rework, Capitao V2 and a number of other balancing changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.66 is expected to fix all these issues.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.66 Patch Notes
- Addressed crashing issues with Rainbow Six Siege version 1.66.
- Added matchmaking performance improvements
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.66 added fixes for glitches.
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.66 update adds fixes for frame drop, stuttering and lag issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Added various other minor under the hood fixes with Rainbow Six Siege 1.66.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.66 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.