A new Rainbow Six Siege (R6) update 1.68 released for PS4 players. According to the official Rainbow Six Siege 1.68 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues related to exploits, game crashes, matchmaking, and more. In addition, Rainbow 6 Siege version 1.68 also contains some minor stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big Burnt Horizon Season update was released with two new Operators – Gridlock and Mozzie, new map – Outback, newcomer playlist and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Rainbow Six Siege patch 1.68 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Rainbow Six Siege (R6) 1.68 Patch Notes
CONTROLLER ROTATION CURVE
Added an additional option for controller rotation curves. This new version of the curve focuses on the early part when shooting and then offering a steady variation until the full movement. Our goal is to deliver a more consistent curve as players move their joystick further from neutral.
Bug Fixes in Rainbow Six Siege update 1.68
- Fixed – The mouse cursor remains on the screen resulting in loss of control over the camera.
- Fixed – There is no sound when a user crouch/prone while spamming forward with a specific timing.
- Fixed – Users can dropshot without losing ADS.
- Fixed – Performing a sweep just before climbing a ledge in rappel will cause instant orientation change.
- Fixed – It is possible to remove the recoil of any gun by following some steps.
- R6 update 1.68 fixed an issue where claymores don’t kill defenders if they prone and go through the laser with their feet.
- Fixed – Transition to ADS during Idle or Run is slower during the HEL activation animation with 5.7 USG and D-50.
- Rainbow 6 Siege update 1.68 fixed an issue where IQ loses most of her functionalities if deploying her primary gadget before ending the rappel animation.
- Fixed – There’s space between the Ext Terrace ground and the Pillar Room door frame.
- Fixed – Sounds can be heard coming through a shuttered window on the left side of the North wall.
- Fixed – There is a new way to get on the purple tarp.
- Fixed – Players can spawn peek the Docks.
- Fixed – Players can Parkour up the APC and peek from unexpected angles in 2F Penthouse.
- Fixed – Haze effect is too intense after destroying walls surrounding the room, hindering player’s vision
- Fixed – Players are able to spawn peek on the window sill with the help of Tachanka’s turret.
- Fixed – The explosion fog is too thick near the car in B Garage.
- Rainbow 6 Siege 1.68 fixed an issue where player can see through a display of 2F taiko from underneath.
- Fixed – Achievement list is not updated on Uplay PC.
- Fixed – MMR shown on previous seasons shows wrong values.
- Fixed – Player Hub brightness increases when switching from operator loadout after equipping an uniform.
- Fixed – Killing interrogated players increments the counter/Activates RFF.
- Fixed – Players under RFF take reverse damage when shooting Maestro’s Evil Eye or Twitch’s Shock Drone while they’re under player control.
- Fixed – Inviting players to Squad after hosting and leaving an online dedicated lobby will cause the invited to join the original lobby.
- Fixed – Error message is received if a user accepts a squad invitation after leaving a Custom Online lobby.
- Fixed crashing issues with Rainbow Six Siege version 1.68.
- Fixed matchmaking issues.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.68 added fixes for some minor glitches.
- Rainbow Six Siege (R6) patch 1.68 update adds fixes for frame drop, stuttering, and lag issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Added various under the hood fixes with Rainbow Six Siege 1.68.
Rainbow Six Siege (R6) update 1.68 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.