Railway Empire version 1.27 is now rolling out on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Railway Empire update 1.27 patch notes, the latest update brings quality of life improvements to the game. Apart from this, the new Railway Empire 1.27 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major update was released with a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Railway Empire version 1.27 update is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Railway Empire update 1.27 Changelog
- Base game
- Fixed a bug that stopped the Monster Snack achievement from being unlocked.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred after demolishing railway tracks.
- Fixed a bug that caused trains not to be properly unloaded.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the demolishing of railway tracks.
- Fixed faulty save games resulting in ‘nameless’ AI competitor tycoons.
- Fixed a bug that displayed the wrong controller icon within the games UI.
- Fixed a bug that would stop the player from renaming companies, cities, and train stations.
- Fixed multiple issues with localization.
- Railway Empire – Japan DLC
- Fixed a bug that prevented the construction of specific buildings e.g., the Publishing House.
- Fixed a bug that occurred during the task to build a hotel which had those hotels already built not recognized by the game.
- Fixed a bug that gave the visual impression that players could build in a blocked area of the map.
- Fixed a bug that had passenger tracks not recognized when using waypoints.
- Fixed a rare bug that could occur during a mission in the ‘Rising Sun’ scenario where no task would appear within the quest log.
- Fixed a task list bug in the ‘Twisted Paths’ scenario that caused dates to add up.
- Steam / Epic / GOG
- Fixed achievement issues.
- Steam: Fixed an issue where the counter would not work if the industry was connected to the warehouse.
- Fixed a bug that would falsely show colored circles beneath the passenger feature display.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the player to skip a number of tasks in the scenario.
- Fixed broken Microsoft Store link.
- Fixed game crashing issues
- Added stability performance.
- Added performance improvements
- Minor under the hood fixes.
Download free Railway Empire update 1.27 on PS4 and Xbox One.