A new Rail Route update 1.6.13 is now available on PC (Steam). According to the official Rail Route patch notes, the latest update addressed multiple memory leaks.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Rail Route patch 1.6.13 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Rail Route Patch Notes – June 27, 2022
- FIX: Building a platform or an autoblock in a specific gridcell on the map was breaking that platform
- FIX: Debug panel set music override on open and close
- FIX: Inconsistent station colors when loading from another level
- FIX: Multiple memory leaks when images where displayed
- FIX: Not used station sign had a white background color with a white text on station destination sign which was hard to see it
- FIX: Sensor tutorials failed showing white screen instead of UI highlight
- FIX: Story could get stuck when buying platforms before building shortcut track
- FIX: Timetable panel header in editor was set incorrectly on first load
- UPDATE: Localizations (es: achievements, tutorials; en: research, tutorials, ui; ja-JP: research, tutorials, ui; cs: tutorials, ui)