A new Raft update 1.08 is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Raft patch notes, the latest update brings some minor tweaks and changes to the game. Apart from this, Raft patch 1.08 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update added a long list of new features, fixes, and improvements. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Raft patch 1.08 will address a few changes.
Read more details below.
Raft Patch 1.06 Notes – July 7, 2022
- Rhino shark will now go to the next level as soon as one pillar is destroyed, instead of waiting for the player to go to the next level
- Added Sort into Storage button in storag UI. This button will check for items in your inventory that matches items in the storage and move those items to the storage. Does not move items that have durability or consume stacks
- Issue where Varuna Point Rhino Shark disappears
- Issue where removing Rhino Shark trophy would destroy nearby blocks
- issue where Engines disappeared randomly
- Rouhi had no visuals for certain equippables