Ubisoft has released a new R6 update 2.15 (Y6S3.3) for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official R6 2.15 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to crashes, lag, shutters, UI, and more. Apart from this, R6 Siege version 2.15 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing problems with the game. Today’s R6 version 2.15 will fix a few of these issues.
R6 2.15 Patch Notes (Y6S3.3) – Oct 19, 2021
- Increased Mx4 Storm vertical recoil.
ARUNI AND MOZZIE
- Reduced P10 Roni Magazine from 19+1 to 15+1.
- Increased vertical recoil and first kick recoil.
- Total ammo is now 181 in PVP, 121 in Hardcore and 196 in PVE.
- Increased number of Armor Panels to 4 (was 3).
- Reduced number of punches required to destroy an Armor Panel to 9 (was 12).
- Replaced P-10C with Super Shorty.
HARD BREACH CHARGE
- Increased number to 2 (was 1).
- Affected Operators include: Montagne, Buck, Fuze, Capitão, Amaru, Nøkk, Ying, and Zero.
- No longer limited to placing 1 trap per door/window frame.
- Added Bulletproof Camera (removed Nitro Cell).
- Reduced Dash refresh time to 8 seconds (was 12 seconds).
- Increased number of Mag-NETs to 6 (was 4).
- Reduced catching area of effect to 3.5 meters (was 5 meters).
TWEAKS AND IMPROVEMENTS
- PC users can now display real-time performance metrics in the HUD such as FPS, latency, and NVIDIA-related metrics. This feature can be turned On in the General section of the Options menu.
Fixed the following issues.
- Fixed an issue where attacker is removed from the match if they injure a hostage that is later revived and eliminated by a Defender.
- Addressed a bug where Ammo counter flashes red after switching weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the G36Cs rail reduces visibility when the Red Dot is equipped.
- Fixed an issue where ff a player is reconnecting, round doesn’t end when the last opponent is eliminated.
- Addressed a bug where “Join Party” option is not functional in the Ubisoft Connect overlay and client.
- Fixed an issue where rim lighting is applied to Operators on the victory screen.
- Fixed an issue where muffled sound is heard on some weapons.
- Addressed a bug where Defenders can vault on top of an unreachable location and secure a win for their team in the Doktor’s Curse Event.
Fixed an issue where the attacker’s hammer animation freezes and loops without collision when holding down the trigger button in the Doktor’s Curse Event.
Fixed the following issues.
- Addressed a bug where bar shadow at 1F Bar disappears when viewed from trapdoor in 2F Library Entrance on Chalet map.
- Fixed an issue where asset and collision issues on Bank map and Kafe Dostoyevsky map.
- Fixed an issue where the light of the wall cladding located at 3F Lounge disappears when LOD lowers when viewing it from 3F Casino on Yacht map.
- Addressed bug where player is unable drop the defuser on the roof above 2F Billiards Room on Coastline map.
- Addressed a bug where kapkan is not receiving 20p for each activated trap.
- Addressed various UI issues.
- Addressed various localization issues.
Download free R6 Siege patch 2.15 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.