R6 Siege update Y6S3 will soon roll out for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to R6Siege Y6S3 patch notes, the latest update added a new operator (Osa), new changes, balancing, and more. Apart from this, R6 update Y6S3 also includes various performance and stability fixes.
Read full details below.
R6 Y6S3 Patch Notes
- Osa is now available
- In order to ensure headgear and outfits fit together with the introduction of Elite Customization, a number of tweaks have been made to existing Elite skins. These tweaks adjust components like wires and tubes that previously connected headgear and outfits together and could be cut off when customizing loadouts. Below, are some examples of these changes:
- Smoke – Added a backpack to the Elite Uniform with connectors for headgear that can be plugged in.
- Doc – Added a collar to the Elite Uniform.
- Sledge – Removed connecting tube on Elite Uniform and added an historically accurate filter to Elite Headgear to replace the removed tube.
- IQ, Echo, Glaz, Jager, Twitch – Removed the wire on Elite Uniform to prevent connection issues.
CUSTOM GAME – LOCAL
- The team is aware of a bug that has caused Gameplay After Death to be active in Local Custom Games on the Test Server. A fix to remove this feature has been identified and will be deployed on Day 2.
- FIXED – Windows cursor remains stuck on screen, blocking camera movement.
- FIXED – Reinforcing a partially damaged hatch does not destroy the original wooden surface.
- FIXED – Battle Pass reward system is not functional for all game modes and completing a match results in an infinite error message.
- FIXED – Revive animation isn’t canceled when players fall through a hatch while reviving a teammate.
- FIXED – Operator first-person view shifts downwards when players lean right while in rappel.
- FIXED – Multiple issues with planting or picking up the defuser in specific areas on various maps.
- FIXED – Multiple clipping, collision, destruction, and asset issues on various maps.
- FIXED – Exploitable gaps on various maps.
- FIXED – Some lighting issues on various maps
- FIXED – Multiple LOD and LOS issues on various maps.
- FIXED – Hostage is located in 1F Workshop not 1F Server Room as specified by the objective location on Border map.
- FIXED – Multiple detection and ping issues with IQ’s Electronics Detector.
- FIXED – Mute’s Signal Disruptor doesn’t get destroyed when an opponent shoots the antennas.
- FIXED – Dokkaebi’s 3.0x scope reticle appears in EOR replay.
- FIXED – Twitch’s Shock Drone lights appear detached.
- FIXED – Camera pulses remain stuck on screen of IQ’s Electronics Detector after cameras are destroyed.
- FIXED – HEL Presence Reduction grants Nøkk immunity to slow effect produced by Melusi’s Banshee Sonic Defense.
- FIXED – Collisions involving Echo’s Yokai interfere with navigation.
- FIXED – Echo’s Yokai can be attached to any exterior doorframe.
- FIXED – Occasionally, some of Hibana’s X-Kairos pellets don’t deploy when shot in succession.
- FIXED – Lion doesn’t get +5 pts when the EE-One-D detects an opponent.
- FIXED – Reload animation for Hibana’s X-Kairos experiences glitches.
- FIXED – Gridlock’s M249 SAW has only 60 bullets when reloading with 1 bullet in the chamber.
- FIXED – Mira loses points when another player breaks Black Mirror that has a friendly gadget deployed on it.
- FIXED – Area of effect feedback for Kaid’s Proximity Alarm remains stuck on screen in Support Mode.
- FIXED – Maestro’s Evil Eye can’t destroy Gridlock’s Trax Stingers when they’re deployed on uneven surfaces.
- FIXED – Twitch’s Shock Drone clips through any asset.
- FIXED – Health bar flashes when players equip one of Rook’s armor plates after being revived.
- FIXED – Multiple UI and Graphics issues.
- FIXED – Various Match Replay issues.
- FIXED – Various localization issues.
- FIXED – Various Voice Chat and VFX issues.
- FIXED – Various customization and Shop issues.
- FIXED – Surrender vote remains active when round ends before the vote expires.
- FIXED – Player usernames are sometimes replaced with random numbers and letters representing the profile ID of a linked account.
- FIXED – Operator icons and player usernames shake when players move around.
Download links for R6 Siege Y6S3 update will be available soon on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.