R6 Siege version 2.05 released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official R6 update 2.05 patch notes, the latest update resolves various gameplay issues and added tweaks. Apart from this, R6 2.05 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added a new operator, map reworked, and more. The last patch also includes a new secondary weapon and plenty of other exciting additions.
Unfortunately, since the last update, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s R6 2.05 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
What is new in R6 patch 2.05?
TWEAKS AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Streamer Mode preferences have been added to the Options menu.
They allow streamers to hide the region and latency info on their screen from viewers and enable a hidden matchmaking delay to prevent queue sniping.
Charms Loadout Menu
The charms in the operator album and player loadout menus will now be sort by rarity and alphabetical order. This is a temporary fix while waiting for those sections to be properly revamped.
- FIXED – Title enters infinite loading after cinematic of situation Cold Zero while in PlayGo.
- FIXED – Players can fast peek around corners by leaning and knifing the air.
- FIXED – Bailiff 410 handgun awards Battle Pass progress to the “Close Quarters” shotgun challenge instead of the “Handgun Eliminations” challenge.
- FIXED – Vertical recoil stops/drop down sometimes when a player tries to compensate it.
- FIXED – Player can avoid Match Cancellation Penalty if their entire team is self-eliminated and the player reconnects during the end of round.
- FIXED – Multiple misplaced assets, clipping, and collision issues on various maps.
- FIXED – Multiple exploitable gaps on various maps.
- FIXED – Various LOD issues on Border map.
- FIXED – Multiple texture issues on various maps.
- FIXED – Various lighting issues on Border map.
- FIXED – Various asset issues in Spectator mode.
- FIXED – Attacker drones spawn inside the AC unit box on the roof of EXT Pedestrian Customs.
- FIXED – Montagne hip fire cone is too small after the shield is unextended.
- FIXED – Flores’ weapon clips through his Claymore if the player equips it after the detonation of the RCE-Ratero Charge.
- FIXED – RCE-Ratero Charge that is anchored to a wall will change its position if caught by a Pest that is also anchored to the wall.
- FIXED – Mira can deploy the Black Mirror over part of an indestructible wall in 1F Workshop on Border map.
- FIXED – Maestro’s Evil Eye camera is obstructed when the device is deployed on the floor.
- FIXED – Flores’ RCE-Ratero Charge HUD can be seen during end of round and MVP if activated just before the round ends.
- FIXED – The RCE-Ratero Charge HUD will appear red if one of Flores’ drones is destroyed at the same time that he deployed the RCE-Ratero Charge.
- FIXED – Replay access is disabled after quitting a match replay.
- FIXED – The ticker overlaps with the loadout bar in the Caster HUD.
- FIXED – When the player enters Observation Tools and switches their stance, there are discrepancies in the first and third person views.
- FIXED – Missing the in-game notification that occurs when a player levels up a Ubisoft account.
- FIXED – Watch section does not refresh when player leaves a Squad.
- FIXED – Various UI and navigation issues throughout the game.
- FIXED – Various localization issues throughout the game.
- FIXED – Minor cosmetic and shop fixes.
- FIXED – Multiple VFX are pixelated with the latest NVIDIA Drivers 461.72.
- FIXED – Wrong description appears in the Premium Battle Pass purchase panel when the player has already reached Tier 98 or above.
- Fixed an issue where The SFX plays twice when accessing the Battle Pass title from the main menu.
- Fixed an issue were the player camera is stuck at spawn at the start of a game.
- Fixed an issue where sensitivity changes to ADS are not saved after restarting the game.
- Fixed the Clash exploit on consoles.
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Fixed various framerate drop and lag issues.
- Added matchmaking improvements with today’s update.
- Addressed network connection related fixes.
- Stability and performance improvements added.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download free R6 Siege version 2.05 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.