PUBG Xbox One update (July 17) is now rolling out for players. According to the official PUBG Xbox One patch notes, the new contains balance changes, performance improvements and more. In addition, there are various bug fixes and other improvements. Recently, a major update was released with optimization and stabilization. The matchmaking logical was also improved, to reduce instances of players being stuck in queues for a very long time. Check out more details below.
As stated above, analog movement will be implemented with this hotfix. Currently, players only move in 8 directions (45 degrees between each direction). After the hotfix, players will be able to move at more accurate angles.
This hotfix addresses numerous bugs related to game crashes:.
– Fixed an issue where toggling the mute option of a teammates mic caused the game to crash
– Optimized physics surrounding chained/wooden fences that were destroyed by a vehicle
– Fixed a sound issue which in some instances could cause the game to crash when windows were broken
– Fixed an issue where the button guide when opening the Inventory caused the game to crash
We are introducing a few optimizations to improve game performance:
– Optimized world loading so that assets will load at a faster rate
– Improved loading speed of detailed textures on Xbox One X (assets will load at the same rate as before Update #17)
– Optimized scoping at leaves and grass to reduce frame rate drops
– Fixed an issue where the sound of footsteps on sand was being played twice
– Fixed an issue where sometimes player loot crates would not show after a player died
PUBG Xbox One update (July 31) is now available for download Xbox One.