PUBGXbox OneUpdate 10 hotfix is now available for download. According to the official PUBG patch notes, the latest PUBG update 10 hotfix includes various bug fixes and improvements. In addition, the patch has also addressed an issue where (B) and (Y) buttons remained active in gameplay while in the map view. Anissue where player revival would continue despite the interruption is now fixed.
Read more details below.
PUBG Xbox One Update 10 Hotfix Patch Notes
- Fixed issue where player revival would continue despite the interruption
- Fixed repeating sounds from footsteps or when reloading Kar98k, Revolver, or Shotgun
- Fixed issue where (B) and (Y) buttons remained active in gameplay while in the map view
- Fixed issue where the parachute cable would not disappear following a landing in water
- Fixed issue where the player could not cut the parachute cable when becoming stuck during landing
- Pressing the (B) button while in the Settings menu will cause the player to exit the plane.
Check your game and download the latest PUBGXbox OneUpdate 10 hotfix.