PUBG Xbox One update 11 patch notes are now available. The latest PUBG patch 11 includes various performance optimization and stability improvements. In addition, the patch also introducing changes to inventory management, in an effort to increase the speed at which players can navigate menus and change their loadout. The update will roll at 1AM PDT / 9AM CET for Xbox One players.
Read more details below.
PUBG Xbox One Update 11 Patch Notes
Performance / Optimization / Stability
- Implemented texture changes to improve graphical performance
- Optimized vehicle profiles to improve framerate
- Additional fixes to reduce crashes
- The layout of the inventory has been improved, adding focal points to identify selected areas, a clearer button guide and tooltips
- PUBG Xbox One patch 11 improved selection of weapon slots and attachments – players can change the focus and selection by using the D-Pad
- Quick scrolling has been added by using LT/RT buttons
- A counter has been added to show the number of players remaining on the airplane
- Reminder to the community that the Varsity Jacket (also known as the PUBG5 jacket) announced last week will be rewarded to players after March 22nd 12:01AM. Look for it in your in-game inventory from March 22nd, inside the customization tab of the menu.
- Fixed issue that caused players to hear footsteps when no other players were in the vicinity
- PUBG Xbox One patch 11 addressed an issue that prevented the blue zone from being displayed correctly