PUBG update 2.44 (25.2) is available on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official PUBG 2.44 patch notes, the latest update introduces Dragunov DMR, adjusts AUG, temporarily removes Tactical Gear, and fixes various gameplay issues. Apart from this, PUBG console version 2.44 also includes new chroma skins, performance improvements, and numerous bug fixes.
Previously, a major PUBG update 2.18 added a brand new vehicle – the Food Truck, Changing Weather, various map improvements on Deston, and more. Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are experiencing issues with the game. Today’s PUBG patch 2.44 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
PUBG 2.44 Patch Notes (25.2)
Live Server Updates:
- Various fixes related to in-game transitions and actions.
- Map rotation updates based on player feedback.
- Scheduled map changes for both PC and Console players.
- Equal probability for map selection.
- Specific map rotations for different weeks.
- Introduction of Dragunov, a designated marksman rifle (DMR).
- Adjustments to Dragunov’s damage and removal of probabilistic damage system.
- Aug adjustments including rate of fire and recoil.
- Temporary removal of tactical gear for review and adjustments.
- Fixes related to vehicle behavior and skin issues.
- Adjustments to high ground areas for balanced gameplay.
- Blizzard Zone and Sandstorm less likely to appear.
- Introduction of TPP mode in Intense Battle Royale.
- Key binding changes for shop and map/scoreboard.
- Changes in Training Mode.
Progressive Weapon Skin System:
- Introduction of Chroma skins.
- Changes in the BATTLESTAT skin for cumulative kills + headshots.
- New GPU Debug options for stability improvement.
- Default option changed to DirectX 11 Enhanced.
- Fixed general in-game bugs.
- Fixed the issue where the last surviving player dies immediately at 0 HP after getting on a vehicle, while possessing Self-AED.
- Fixed the issue where the silhouette of the character is temporarily visible before the smoke disappears if the Sandstorm moves to the location of the smoke.
- Fixed the issue where melee weapons go through walls when thrown from a corner of a building while prone.
- Fixed the issue where Smoke Grenade sounds play longer than the actual smoke exposure time.
- Fixed the issue where, under certain conditions, players with Self-AEDs don’t get knocked out at 0 HP while riding a vehicle.
- Fixed the issue where weapons automatically fire when gripping a weapon after repeatedly switching between Drone and character perspectives with the Additional Action Queuing active.
- (PC) Fixed the issue where a Bluebomb Rush match does not conclude immediately when there are no players on the opposing team.
- (PC) Fixed the issue where firing a handgun while riding a vehicle and moving to another seat causes stuttering gunshot sound effects.
- Fixed Miramar map issues.
- Fixed the issue where 40mm Smoke Grenades in Vikendi spawn without accompanying the M79.
- Fixed the issue where 40mm Smoke Grenades in Vikendi spawn in quantities beyond a certain limit.
- Fixed the issue in Miramar where the character gets stuck in a certain cliff.
- Fixed the issue in Erangel where characters teleport after partially destroying and stepping on the door of certain houses.
- Fixed the Care Package Plane audio issue in Boardwalk TDM map.
- Reduced the volume of BGM in Boardwalk TDM map.
- Fixed the issue where only the last vehicle displayed in the Showroom lobby skin shows vehicle light/animations when the party leader clicks Ready.
- Fixed the issue where the game does not direct you to the Clan page even after clicking on the Clan button from the Customize page.
- Fixed the incorrect reward instructions at the bottom of the Crafter Pass: Aston Martin page.
- Fixed the awkward item description for the Crowbar in Chinese language setting.
- Fixed the issue where a magnifying glass icon is shown when hovering over the preview of Prime Parcels items that cannot be equipped at the same time.
- Fixed the issue where the left and right buttons are displayed in the Workshop when there is only one applicable vehicle at the top right of the preview screen.
- Fixed the issue where locked holographic battlestat weapon previews expose the locked battlestat area in ADS mode.
- (PC) Fixed the issue where certain parts of the Clan page are not displayed.
- (PC) Fixed the issue where the Gas Can image is incorrectly displayed when viewing the Gas Can in inventory.
- (Console) Fixed the issue where the Cancel Matchmaking button does not work in some screens.
Items & Skins
※ Clipping issue: Graphics that are shown outside the visible part of an image/object.
- Fixed the issue where the Crowbar covers other areas of the inventory when the Punk Axe skin is equipped.
- Fixed the issue where the character’s legs appear partially transparent after equipping the Summer Shorts (Gray).
- Fixed the clipping issue occurring at the wrist when NieR Replicant ver.1.22 – Kainé’s Gloves and PGC 2022 Tac-Tech Shirt are both equipped.
- Fixed the clipping issue occurring when PGI.S Tactical Pants and Duncan’s/NH-ESPORTS Shoes are both equipped.
- Fixed the issue where the character’s pelvis appears transparent after equipping the Long Sleeved Turtleneck with the Orange Crush Bottom.
- Fixed the issue where the character’s pelvis appears transparent after equipping the Bloody Nurse Uniform with the PGI Ringside Hoodie.
- Fixed the clipping issue occurring at the ankle when PCS3 Suntouched Boots are equipped.
- Fixed the issue where the character’s pelvis appears transparent after equipping the Lucky Bandit Outfit with the Neon Deco Hoodie.
- Fixed the issue where the earrings are shown on the screen at certain FPP angles when STREET FIGHTER 6 – Chun-Li’s Hairstyle 1 or 2 is equipped.
- Fixed the issue where the earring is shown on the screen when the player is in ADS mode with STREET FIGHTER 6 – Chun-Li’s Hairstyle 1 or 2 equipped.
Download free PUBG version 2.44 for PS4 and Xbox One.