PUBG update 12.1 will soon roll out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official PUBG 12.1 patch notes, includes the biggest Miramar changes, significant visual and design improvements.
Apart from this, PUGB version 12.1 also includes a new unique vehicle, an armor-destroying sniper rifle, and more.
Read more details below.
PUBG Patch 12.1 Notes
Miramar World Update
Miramar holds a special place in our hearts; launched alongside PUBG 1.0 in December 2017 we’re thrilled to show you the improvements made for Season 12.
Throughout the map, we’ve focused on improving the overall visual quality (lighting especially) while also keeping a close eye on improving player interactions with the environment to improve your gameplay experience.
Expect an overall smoother experience, with reduced object clutter, less troublesome coastlines, adjusted cover across the map, and more.
- Fixed the issue where bots weren’t able to attack players on motorcycles.
- Fixed an issue with bot DBNO bleed speed.
- Fixed the issue where bots won’t attack players for more than ten seconds.
- Fixed the issue where a different message is displayed after accepting “Continue with this team”.
- Fixed the issue where the camera’s up/down rotation angle is overly limited in some vehicles.
- Fixed the issue where the player perspective doesn’t return to default settings after using the Emergency Pickup.
- Fixed the issue where players are able to throw an item through a window without breaking it.
- Fixed the issue where the Helmet hiding feature is turned on as default.
- Fixed the issue of the Match Report lists showing non-squad members when the match is in progress.
- Fixed the issue of a DBNO player on a Dirt Bike remaining on the bike, still able to ride.
- Fixed the issue where the microphone could activate on death even when it isn’t activated in a Custom match.
- Fixed the issue where the character doesn’t hold their weapon as they get out of the vehicle in certain situations.
- Fixed the issue where a destroyed Motor Glider could cause the driver to be de-synced appear in a different location after landing.
- Fixed the issue where the Blue Zone was blocking the backpack and Emergency Pickup interaction.
- Fixed the issue where players were unable to eject from Emergency Pickup
UI / UX
- Fixed an issue where the nickname of the opponent team was displayed in the player selection list when reporting a squad member from the squad management menu during TDM.
- Fixed an issue where a player’s own nickname wasn’t highlighted in yellow on the leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue on Miramar where the plane path UI and exiting the plane wouldn’t work correctly in a few specific situations.
- Aligned the text under Settings → Audio → Master Volume.
- Fixed the issue with the Equip UI being displayed in red randomly while riding in a vehicle.
- Fixed the issue where squad-mates online status wasn’t reflected in real-time on the social page.
- Fixed the issue of a missing comma in the G-Coin prices in the purchase pop-up.
- Fixed the issue where the “Back to custom session” message is displayed when creating a Custom match and then accessing the Social screen.
- Fixed the issue where the season mission image displayed the wrong weapon image.
- Fixed an issue where the result screen was not displayed upon death when switching from the replay screen to the highlight and then returning to the lobby and playing the game again.
- Fixed the issue where players are able to send an invitation to players in matchmaking situations and form a team.
- Fixed the issue where the color of the survival mastery reward LV.370 nameplate is partially displayed in the wrong color.
- Fixed the issue where the friend’s orders are wrongly displayed on the social screen.
- Fixed the issue of online friends not being updated in real-time on the Social widget.
- Fixed the issue where certain menus were not displayed in the Social widget as intended.
- Fixed the issue where the played time with friends was displayed in the Social menu.
- Fixed the issue where some English descriptions were incorrect in some Medals.
- Fixed the issue where the translation for Play Zone and Red Zone weren’t applied on the killfeed.
- Fixed the issue where players who have already been added as friends show up in the ‘previously played with list’ on certain accounts.
Skin & Items
- Fixed an issue with the left arm graphics being displaying strangely, depending on the graphic quality, after equipping the Crash Test Handwraps.
- Fixed the clipping issue occurring after equipping the LV.1 Vest followed by the Mad’s Jumpsuit on a female character.
- Fixed the clipping issue when Spike Sweetness Jacket and PCS2 Unseen Survivor Masks are equipped at the same time.