PUBG is now available on PS4, PC and Xbox consoles. Unfortunetly, PUBG servers are currently facing some issues and players are reporting login and disconnection issues. Today we have posted details on how to check PUBG server status and maintenance time details.
Is PUBG Down?
Yes, there are multiple reports regarding PUBG battleground servers being down. Read more details below.
August 18, 2022 – [Console] Live servers will undergo maintenance for approximately 8 hours on
Aug 17th, 9:00pm PDT /
Aug 18th, 6:00am CEST /
Aug 18th, 1:00pm KST.
Once complete, Update 19.1 will be available on Live Servers.
July 21, 2022 – [PS4 and Xbox One] Live servers will undergo maintenance for approximately 7 hours 30 mins.
- PDT: June 15, 9 PM – June 16, 4 AM
- CEST: June 16, 6 AM – 1 PM
- KST: June 16, 1 PM – 8 PM
Once complete, Update 18.2 will be available on Live Servers.
June 16, 2022 – Server maintenance time. Read Pubg update 18.1 patch notes.
[Console] Live server maintenance has started and is expected to last 7 hours.
June 10, 2022 – Devs are actively investigating an issue that causes server failure to occur. Some players may have issues accessing the lobby or entering the game during this time. We’ll provide an update as soon as it’s resolved.
PUBG Servers Maintenance Details
Before you proceed, check for any PUBG scheduled maintenance. It is possible that game servers are down for backend server maintenance.
[PC] Live servers will enter maintenance for 4 hours starting April 26th, 5:30pm PDT / April 27th, 2:30am CEST / April 27th, 9:30am KST.
If servers are up and running, follow the steps below to check your internet connection on PS4,PS5 and Xbox. Be sure to allow any updates to install completely before you begin.
Testing your internet connection.
Run through the basics
Here are a few tips to note before delving any deeper:
- Restarting your router is often the easiest and quickest way to resolve connectivity issues.
- Other bandwidth-heavy applications on your network can be detrimental to your ability to connect. This includes, but is not limited to, streaming music, streaming video or movies, or downloading files.
- Select Settings from the PlayStation home screen.
- Select Network.
- Select Test Internet Connection and allow the test to run.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
- Select Test network connection and allow the test to run.
How to check PUBG Server Status?
You can check PUBG server status from the link below.