PUBG update 1.41 is now available for PS4 players. According to the official PUBG update 1.41 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to crashing, audio, graphic and more. Apart from this, PUBG version 1.41 also includes network connection improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added Cross Party Play, Team Deathmatch, grenade balance, Karakin loot changes, and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s PUBG version 1.41 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
PUBG update 1.41 patch notes
- Re-introduced Sanhok and Vikendi maps to TDM
- Fixed an issue where Xbox players were unable to search for PS4 players
- Fixed an issue where a weapon in the 2nd slot moves when pulling the pin out of a throwable
- Fixed an issue where the motorcycle skin is not shown in the level 100 “Speed Demon” Survival Mastery pose
- Fixed an issue where S686 and S1897 shotgun shells display incorrectly while reloading if a skin has been applied to the weapon
- Fixed an issue preventing players from inviting their friends to custom matches after pressing the invite button
- [TDM] Fixed an issue that caused players to climb stairs unnaturally after respawning
- [TDM] Fixed an issue causing the Equipment/Backpack icons to occasionally not show on the UI
- [TDM] Fixed an issue where Blue Zone damage is not dealt to players that stand up after crouching or proning outside the playable area
- Added multiplayer improvements
- Added network improvements.
- Fixed sound quality related issues.
- Fixed lowered audio volume in certain instances
- Fixed degraded graphics on PS4
- Fixed crashing issues.
PUBG update 1.41 for is now available fo download.