PUBG PS4 update version 1.26 is now available for players. According to the PUBG 1.26 patch notes, the new update comes with gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, the PUBG version 1.26 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with cross-platform play between Xbox and PlayStation, a new progression system based on survival called Survival Mastery, a new shotgun called the DBS, quality of life improvements and more.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s PUBG version 1.26 update is expected to fix a few of these issues.
PUBG PS4 update version 1.26 patch notes
- Addressed crashing issue.
- Matchmaking improvements.
- Addressed issues related to UI.
- Few exploits are now fixed.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
PUBG PS4 update 1.26 for is now available fo download.