PUBG update 1.10 for PS4 and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official PUBG PS4 1.10 patch notes, the latest PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds update 1.10 has added gameplay changes and various bug fixes. In addition, PUBG patch 1.10 has also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released the new snow-themed map – Vikendi, the Survivor Pass: Vikendi, a new vehicle, and new weapons. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s PUBG version 1.10 for PS4 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out full details below.
PUBG PS4 Update 1.10 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where controller presets were not functioning correctly
- Fixed an issue where the minimap would sometimes pop up in the in-game lobby
- Reconnecting could prevent weapons from being used
- Visual issue in the mission list UI War Mode
- Visual issue related to long character names
- Parachutes deploying higher than intended
- Added fixes for stuttering and framerate drop issues.
- Pubg PS4 version 1.10 added fixes for crashing and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability performance.
- Added minor UI changes with Pubg 1.10.
- Other minor changes.
Pubg PS4 update 1.10 is now available for download.