PUBG PS4 update 1.07 patch notes is now available for players. According to the official PUBG PS4 1.07 patch notes, the latest PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds update 1.07 has added various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. In addition, PUBG patch 1.07 has also added stability and performance improvements. More fixes are expected to roll out in future updates.
Previously, a big update was released the new snow-themed map – Vikendi, the Survivor Pass: Vikendi, a new vehicle, and new weapons. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s PUBG version 1.07 for PS4 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out full details below.
PUBG PS4 Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where a party member’s character would intermittently not appear in the lobby
- PUBG 1.07 fixed an issue where you were unable able to move to “CAREERS” tab in the “SEASON” menu
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to pick up the wanted quantity of an item from a loot box
- PUBG patch 1.07 fixed bugs related to Survivor Pass: Vikendi
- Fixed an issue where the mission list language would not update after changing the language in SETTINGS
- Fixed an issue where a UI button would be placed incorrectly
- PUBG update 1.07 addressed an issue where main weapons were not equipped if selected immediately after throwing a molotov
- Fixed an issue where sometimes main weapons were not equipped in certain situations
- PUBG PS4 update 1.07 fixed an issue where “Now you see me now you don’t” trophy could not be achieved on Vikendi
- Fixed mistyped information on the “SEASON – Survivor Point” page
Pubg PS4 update 1.07 is now available for download.