A new Psychonauts 2 update 1.05 is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC (Steam). According to the official Psychonauts 2 1.05 patch notes, the latest update addressed various game crashes, lag, shuttering, and more. Apart from this, today’s Psychonauts 2 patch 1.05 also includes stability fixes.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Psychonauts 2 version 1.05 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Psychonauts 2 Patch Notes (Version 1087071) – Sep 3, 2021
- The player could get stuck in Cruller’s Correspondence if they quit after hitting the first lever and then resuming the game.
- The player could get stuck if they view the final tableau with Bob in the Mote of Light’s quiet place and then quit and resume the game.
- The player may not be able to proceed past the Nose/Mouth Shrine due to missing instruments after the Panic Attack battle.
- The player could skip the moth introduction cutscene in Bob’s Bottles and get blocked from progressing further.
- The player could get stuck if they unlocked Otto’s gadgets in the post-game state and then quit without triggering a checkpoint.
- Poses for Otto-Shot were not available in the Windows version of the game.
- The Steam version of the game would fail to start on Windows 7.
- Fixed random game crashing issues.
- Addressed some glitches.
- Fixed missing audio issue.
- Various AI improvements.
- Addressed UI issues (missing brain pip in my health UI issue).
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Psychonauts 2 version 1.05 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.