A new Propnight update 1.0.7 released on PC. According to the official Propnight patch notes, the latest update addresses player progress issues and other bugs.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Propnight patch 1.0.7 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Propnight Patch Notes – December 14, 2021
Player progress – fixed the reason for the loss of progress after a long game session. The team will monitor your reports to make sure the issue has been fixed
• Impostor and Survivor – fixed falling under the map after transforming into human form
• Impostor – fixed teleportation after transforming into human form
• Impostor – now a Survivor who has turned into a prop will be highlighted for Impostor in the same way as regular props
• Killers – fixed a bug due to which the Killer became slower after placing the Survivor on the Hypnochair or after the Survivor escaped from their hands
• Igor – fixed animations for attacking and placing the Survivor on the Hypnochair
• Medkit – fixed that healing progress could go to the end and get stuck there
• Banners – fixed incorrect display of banners
• Map Abbey – the size of the map is slightly increased
• Minor fixes for maps, rendering range and sounds