Propnight update 1.0.3 released on PC (Steam). According to the official Propnight patch notes, the latest update added anti-cheat, anti-piracy verification, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues. Today’s Propnight patch 1.0.3 will address a few of these errors.
Read full details below.
• Added anti-piracy verification
• Reports – now you can report another player through the button in the TAB window
• Team – added the ability to leave a team, and also fixed various bugs related to teams
• Quick Play – slightly reduced the chance that one of the team members will become a Killer
• Voice Chat – now Survivors can’t hear Killers, and vice versa
• Experience – now you do not need to wait for the end of the match to gain experience if you have already won or lost
• Akasha – fixed the fact that sometimes the ability to use Blood Eye was blocked
• Akasha – fixed incorrect Akasha’s voice when stunned
• Jars – radius of effect increased by 20%
• Picklock – fixed that it was possible to use a lockpick when you are the last Survivor, which could break the game
• Map Farm – reduced the chance of a map appearing in Quick Play (it used to be bigger than the rest)
• All Maps – further optimizations and fixes
• Settings – added Y-axis mouse inversion setting
• Various minor UI, gameplay and localization fixes
Download free Propnight update 1.0.3 for PC (Steam).