A new Propnight update 1.0.13 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Propnight patch notes, the latest update quality of life improvements and stability fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Propnight patch 1.0.13 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Propnight Patch Notes – December 23, 2021
Merry Christmas! We gift all players Christmas Survivor skins and 500 propcoins!
• Introducing Ether – an additional currency that players will receive for duplicates, and with which you can also buy Propboxes
• Introducing Hard Mode – now, when 4 generators have been repaired and all 4 Survivors are still alive, Hard Mode will be activated, during which the Killer’s base speed increases by 4% until one of the Survivors dies. Hard Mode parameters are subject to change and addition in the future
• Customization – added new skin for Impostor
• Voice commands – the “EZ” command has been changed to “Damn!”
• Impostor – after additional tests, the speed in the form of a prop was slightly reduced, but the Impostor will still be faster than the Survivors
• Banshee – fixed that Scream was breaking the doors incorrectly
• Hypnochair – fixed a bug due to which the Killer could get stuck near the Hypnochair if he was stunned at the last moment before placing a Survivor
• Survivor – fixed a bug due to which it was possible to heal with the Medkit while moving
• Mable – updated appearance of Street Kid and Street Artist skins
• Settings – fixed incorrect switching of window mode, added “Borderless” mode
• Settings – fixed that the game could crash when switching the screen resolution
• Minor UI, sounds and maps improvements