Project Zomboid update 41.75 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Project Zomboid patch notes, the latest update added various new changes and improvements. Apart from this, Project Zomboid patch 41.75 also includes stability fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Project Zomboid patch 41.75 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Project Zomboid Patch 41.75 Notes – September 8, 2022
- Improved Steam Networking API implementation.
- Selected game data is no longer transmitted through the Steam P2P API but through UDP instead.
- Adjusted Anti-Cheat Types 21-24 to result in fewer false positives.
A note that if you do not run a public server (i.e. a server exclusively for you and your family & friends without the worry of griefing and cheating), you can entirely circumvent any sort of frustration with false positives by disabling all AntiCheat protections in the servers .ini file.
- Split the large ConnectionDetails packet into several smaller packets with one of the ConnectionDetailsPacket.State enum values indicating which data is requested.
- Improved algorithm for the transmission of large files while playing.
- Loading screen now shows the download status of large files when connecting to a server.
- ZNet library was rebuilt on all platforms.
- Fixed ObjectModData packets not being sent while the server was in the FastForward state.
- Fixed bug in world dictionary when an item in a different module but with a similar name as an vanilla item was removed.
- Fixed a new stubble Beard getting added to remote players after each appearance change, which resulted in receivePlayerZombieDescriptors errors.
Download free Project Zomboid update 41.75 on PC.