Project Winter update 1.08 is now available to download. According to Project Winter 1.08 patch notes, the latest update added gameplay changes and improvements. Apart from this, Project Winter patch 1.08 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update was released with various tweaks and fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Project Winter version 1.08 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Project Winter update 1.08 Patch Notes? – January 12, 2022
- Fixed and updated the navigation on the Progression tab
- Fixed issue where players are able to rotate avatar in sub menus with settings open
- Fixed issue where players can get stuck behind a table in the Hydro Power Station after stepping on a landmine
- [Deep Woods] Fixed issue where moose occasionally get stuck at the edge of the water outside the cabin
- [Deep Woods] Fixed bug where user could place fire kits in the water next to the cabin
- [Deep Woods] Fixed issue where polar bear can be pushed into a wall and become stuck after chasing you to the eastern rocks near its cave
- [Blackout] Fixed issue where signpost appears to be floating in the air
- [Blackout] Fixed issue where traitor crates spawn very close to each other
- [Gondola Map] Moved traitor hatch that was under stairs to avoid collision
- [Deep Woods] Fixed area behind the map in front of cabin
- [Deep Woods] Fixed animals falling through the bridge to the Submarine escape
- [Deep Woods] Fixed collision issues on cliffs and collider issues in water
- [Deep Woods] Fixed power lines colliding with cliffs
- [Deep Woods] Fixed issues where the survivor box spawns inside the map
- [Basic Mode Map] Fixed issues where rocks would float
Download free Project Winter update 1.08 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.