A new Project Sparrow update 0.1.22 is now available on PC(Steam) and VR. According to the official Project Sparrow patch notes, the latest update added various new changes and improvements. Apart from this, Project Sparrow patch 1.22 also includes various stability improvements.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Project Sparrow patch 0.6.0.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Project Sparrow April 9 Update Patch Notes
- Players that are cheating will now recieve game bans on their steam account/profile
- Banned accounts will not be able to family share
- Removed a ledge on market (just for you n9kai UwU)
- Fixed challenges issue with raven/monarch
- 5,000000 damage done changed to 3,000000
- Training range updated
- Added FAQ (Crashes and fixes) to the menu
- Added FAQ to the website (for crashes and fixes).
- No longer able to family share to other accounts
- Extra dev tools added to get rid of cheating peasants
- Fixed an issue where arrow keys were bound to camera input by default (left handed players should now be able to bind arrow keys correctly)
- No longer able to dash off ziplines (fixes the bug where users could glitch out the zip and fly)
- Fixed a bug where you could draw when 2 players died at the same time but you still had a player alive on one of the teams
- Possibly fixed some dash related bugs
- Fixed a bug where the chat wouldn’t fade out if you didn’t type anything
- Fixed a bug where you could leave the game and not lose mmr
- Fixed a bug where you could earn damage done after the round had ended
- Fixed melee doing damage to teammates in matchmaking
- Fixed fire arrows AOE doing damage to teammates in matchmaking
- Fixed an issue where the game would not end correctly and leave you in the server
Changes you can expect to see in upcoming patches:
- Fixes for matchmaking Accept/Decline match working incorrectly
- Fixes for matchmaking issues trying to accept a match whilst in the training range
- Separate X/Y mouse sensitivity
Download free Project Sparrow update 0.1.22 on PC(Steam)