Project Cars 3 update 1.12 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to Project Cars 3 1.12 patch notes, the latest update added a new track(Lake Valley Speedway) as well as some minor changes and tweaks to the game. Apart from this, Project Cars 3 patch 1.12 also includes various gameplay optimizations.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Project Cars 3 version 1.12 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Project Cars 3 1.12 Patch Notes
- Added one new track: Lake Valley Speedway
- Invites: Tweaks and fixes
- Bahrain: Fixed various camera placements
- Rivals and Playlists extended with new events
- Increased update rate for the delta-time in HotLap
- Optimized memory usage (to correct several leaks and crashes)
- Photo Mode camera clipping into the new cars in the garage fixed
- Fixed a crash that occurred while returning to a lobby with a disconnected controller
- Fixed visual upgrade brake offsets not being applied when using bodywork upgrades
- Fixed an issue where customized vehicle thumbnails would appear grey if the user remained in the lobby between races
- Fixed several issues that would result in crashes, unresponsiveness, or incorrect data displays when returning from watching replays
- Ford Fusion: Reduced steering lock by 7.5 degrees to add some safety net for the chassis solver
- Porsche 959 S: Fixed wiper-mask texture size
- Logitech TRUEFORCE fixes and improvements
- User can no longer see the custom plate and name from blocked users
- Added game performance enhancements.
- Added stability improvements.
- Gameplay optimizations added.
- Addressed game crashing issues.
- Added network connection improvements.
- Other minor fixes
Download free Project Cars 3 update 1.12 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.