Project Cars 3 update 1.05 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to Project Cars 3 1.05 patch notes, the latest update includes many improvements and addresses the Logitech G29 wheel issue affecting PS4 players. Apart from this, Project Cars 3 patch 1.05 also includes various gameplay optimizations.
Recently, the game is now available on all platforms with 210+ elite-brand cars. 120+ track layouts. The game also includes authentic motorsport and car upgrades, fully-fledged career mode, customization for cars and drivers, and a redesigned controller.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Project Cars 3 version 1.05 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in Project Cars 3 1.05 Patch Notes?
- Fixed double audio when quitting during the 3-2-1 Pre-Race countdown
- Increased Difficulty for Road E
- Increased Road D Hot Lap 3 target time
- Increased Road D Pace Setter 2 target time
- Increased Difficulty for GT C & GT B
- Adjusted Race Length for GT C Race 5
- Adjusted Race Length for GT B Race 5
- Adjusted difficulty for Challenges Championships to match other changes
- Adjusted number of corners to master in GT A Majors Long Beach from 10 to 9
- Fixed invalid lap-time during rolling starts at Havana Capitolio
- Fixed issue where the car lost all its customisation and appeared red in the 2nd round of the championships in Career
- Fixed a crash when tuning the Jaguar XJ220 and the McLaren F1
- Fixed crash when user selected replay from a customisation screen on re-entering from a replay
- Fixed crash when last “My Style” was removed
- Fixed customisation rims size crashing if moving between vehicles with different number of available sizes
- Fixed crash when entering “Deal of the Day” via the career
- Fixed Player Label corruption upon restarting a race
- Improvements to Replay Mode UI
- Fixed inability to select anyone below P12 in Spectator Mode
- Tuning button in Pre-Race Menu now shows name of currently-selected tuning setup
- Tuning button disabled in Rivals
- Fixed screens not showing “Blizzard” weather type
- Weather info made consistent throughout all screens in-game
- Enabled Photo Mode in replay
- Default colours to be used by patterns (black, white, grey) assigned
- Added on-screen hint for how to take a photo in Photo Mode
- Improved player label visuals for online / offline experience.
- Background now scales with text.
- Fixed fonts on Player labels on restarting a race
- Lap counter on point-to-point tracks hidden
- Subtitles stuck in races fixed
- Always use player’s choice for gearing when in Quick Play and Scheduled Events assigned
- Player now returns to lobby when quitting out of Spectator Mode
- Rivals event participation rewards increased
- Logitech wheels issues on PS4 fixed
- Support added for Thrustmaster T-GT
- Toned down red crash vignette
- Fixed clouds popping-in during races
- Fixed shiny vinyls when using gloss base
- Fixed random shadow flickering in-game
- GUI logo, vehicle name, and country flag updated
- DS Techeetah team livery updated
- Championship livery added, set as new default livery
- Added game performance enhancements.
- Added stability improvements.
- Gameplay optimizations added.
- Other minor fixes
Download free Project Cars 3 update 1.05 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.